At least 8 dead at mass shooting at a supermarket in New York State, USA

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
A 106-page online manifesto, believed to have been uploaded by the shooter, explained that he was motivated by a conspiracy theory that white people are being replaced by other races. In the document, he says he is 18 years old and a self-described white supremacist and anti-semite.

what the hell
:damsel:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s definitely a hate crime and a terrorist charge.

He plagiarized the Christchurch shooters manifesto

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There’s a somali bantu community in buffalo. It happened at a time where you’d be picking up your kids from dugsi and bringing them to the grocery store to get some food.
I don’t wish any harm on any group, but I hope none were Somali.
:mjcry:

Crazy thing is... He's not even Landheer white, he's Langaab. Part Italian... What a mentally fucked weirdo.

They are an obvious, visible, and large group of replacers. From a culture with higher
fertility rates and strong, robust traditions that seek to occupy my peoples lands and ethnically
replace my own people. It would have eased me if I knew all the blacks I would be killing were
criminals or future criminals, but then I realized all black people are replacers just by existing in
White countries.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Crazy thing is... He's not even Landheer white, he's Langaab. Part Italian... What a mentally fucked weirdo.

What??? u assign your primitive qabil system on White civilized people? What is wrong with u child? Hayaawaan loooooooooooooooooool

Am just curious-- Which white race is on top of the Landheer helm?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Its always those types of cadaans.....they have to make up for not being accepted by their fellow ArYaNs :rolleyes:

Kind of like the tragic mullato complex
American cadaans sometimes make up for their mixed heritage by claiming white as some kind of unified culture or people since they can’t claim any specific ethnicity

What??? u assign your primitive qabil system on White civilized people? What is wrong with u child? Hayaawaan loooooooooooooooooool

Am just curious-- Which white race is on top of the Landheer helm?

According to the white supremacist hierarchy, North Western Europeans are the Landheer, Souther Europeans weren't even considered white until recently and were lynched in the United States.

You know the answer, nin waalan who got his hands on a gun, obviously.

That's why you need to stay strapped, even in church.

Two separate men tried to shoot up a church and were killed by churchgoers who carried a weapon. One of them was head shotted almost immediately.

Carry your weapon even to the supermarket because stuff like this will continue to happen. The only way to go is to shoot back against these psycho's.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Update:

He is from a small white town of less than 6k called Cronklin, NY. He drove 3 and a half hours to shoot up a black grocery store.
He was shot by the security guard inside the store who is also black, but the shooter had a lot of gear on so it didn’t do anything. Shooter than shot and killed security guard.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Shooter: Peyton Grendon
Year: 2004
Motherfucker is a high school senior and the second he had legal access to a gun he did this.
He is younger than me.
602F64AC-800A-4DB4-B826-DCEF3EA5085F.jpeg

Trending