At least 8 dead at mass shooting at a supermarket in New York State, USA

Homeland Security said white supremacists are the top terrorist threat in the US but have done nothing to stop them

Homeland security is compromised with white supremacists infiltrators as well.

An African American FBI agent leaked the discrimination he witnessed and called out senior leaders for being racist and targeting the Somali community… he got reprimanded and fired.
F8FCC3AB-0005-4271-94C6-33AFEB23069F.jpeg

0FF24866-82C7-4273-8931-1A4A9653760D.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
View attachment 223555

Carribean h0e continues clapping her burnt buttcheeks. When will she learn she’ll never be cadaan?

She isn’t even Caribbean, part of her family is from the US Virgin Islands. That’s not what people consider the Caribbean as culturally.

She just likes calling herself Carribean to differentiate herself from African-Americans.

She isn’t even Caribbean, part of her family is from the US Virgin Islands. That’s not what people consider the Caribbean as culturally.

She just likes calling herself Carribean to differentiate herself from African-Americans.
the funny thing is, cadaans have a hard time finding the difference between ADOS and Carribeans.

I knew those articles saying that the white birth rates going down would trigger some nutjob. I got scared hearing it cause I knew some violent white supremacist would go nuts.