At least 8 dead at mass shooting at a supermarket in New York State, USA

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Aren't latinos supposed to be projected to takeover America, black people barely make up the population. Why do they keep targetting black people when latinos and asians are increasing by the year

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nobody cares

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

i dont even wanna watch the video. So fucked up.
Had this guy done this at a mosque that has no security and at Friday prayers he would have killed at least 50 people. Just like the Christchurch shooter. This guy was actually inspired by the Christchurch shooter that's why he also filmed the massacre. In a supermarket you can hide behind many things so you have a better chance at survival while a mosques is just one giant open space.

Not ganna lie i get nervous going to mosques i feel like a sitting duck when i'm there. Mosques need armed security at least 2 people must be armed with ar15 at prayer times.

Had this guy done this at a mosque that has no security and at Friday prayers he would have killed at least 50 people. Just like the Christchurch shooter. This guy was actually inspired by the Christchurch shooter that's why he also filmed the massacre. In a supermarket you can hide behind many things so you have a better chance at survival while a mosques is just one giant open space.

Not ganna lie i get nervous going to mosques i feel like a sitting duck when i'm there. Mosques need armed security at least 2 people must be armed with ar15 at prayer times.
America is truly finished, should banned Guns long time ago

A whole generation of deranged fcked up Cadaan incels are coming, and stuff like this against Muslims/blacks will increase

holy fucking shit what a fucked country

Legit nearly vomited watching that video. Superpower my fat ass!
Ever since 2019 mass shooting , i have refused to watch mass shootings. That one made me fall into depression.

Btw aren't you in queensland?

Thats redneck country so watch out.

Ever since 2019 mass shooting , i have refused to watch mass shootings. That one made me fall into depression.

Btw aren't you in queensland?

Thats redneck country so watch out.

We (Australia) don't have mass shootings; we haven't had one mass shooting since 1996; the United States had 600 mass shootings just last year.

We (Australia) don't have mass shootings; we haven't had one mass shooting since 1996; the United States had 600 mass shootings just last year.
I'm aussie too , just warning people that you still should watch out when around cadaans. Hate crimes come in many forms.

Crazy thing is... He's not even Landheer white, he's Langaab. Part Italian... What a mentally fucked weirdo.

Its always those types of cadaans.....they have to make up for not being accepted by their fellow ArYaNs :rolleyes:

Kind of like the tragic mullato complex
Italian are landheere whites, they were part of Axix power with Germany. No shame in losing to America and Russia on their end.

White supremacy groups love them in America and there always included in their membership.

MERICA is a backward country guns are still legal, execution is still legal, kkk is still active, police brutality is beyonf common, etc what's so great about that country?, even the UK is better

Trending