Assabiyyah/Racism/Tribalism in Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Sheikh Albani(a revered scholar by muslims) said

However, that does not negate the Arab race being better than the race of the rest of the nations; rather, this is what I believe in – even though I am Albanian but indeed I am Muslim, all praises and thanks are to Allaah – because the precedence of the Arab race that I have mentioned is that which ahl us-sunnah wal jamaa’ah[2] are upon, and a group of mentioned narrations about this matter indicates (this), such as (the Prophet’s) (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) statement: ‘…Indeed Allaah chose Bani Kinaanah from the offspring of Ismaa’eel, and chose Quraysh from Bani Kinaanah, and chose Bani Haashim from Quraysh, and chose me from Bani Haashim.’[3]

Hafez

VIP
Sheikh Albani(a revered scholar by muslims) said

However, that does not negate the Arab race being better than the race of the rest of the nations; rather, this is what I believe in – even though I am Albanian but indeed I am Muslim, all praises and thanks are to Allaah – because the precedence of the Arab race that I have mentioned is that which ahl us-sunnah wal jamaa’ah[2] are upon, and a group of mentioned narrations about this matter indicates (this), such as (the Prophet’s) (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) statement: ‘…Indeed Allaah chose Bani Kinaanah from the offspring of Ismaa’eel, and chose Quraysh from Bani Kinaanah, and chose Bani Haashim from Quraysh, and chose me from Bani Haashim.’[3]
Yes, those families were given precedence for Prophethood, and out of all of them, the Prophet (SAW) was chosen as the Prophet. What's your point?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
arton183315-d1634.jpg

:damn:

Bandar's mother, Khiziran, was a slave from Ethiopia, and the concubine of his father, Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz. Both of Bandar's parents were very young at the time of his birth; indeed, Khiziran was hardly sixteen, and was working as a maid in the palace when she first came in contact with the Prince.The royal family provided Khiziran with a generous monthly pension after Bandar was born, but told her to take her child and live with her own family

Born: 1949

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Unironically raped his slave girl in the mid 20th century

RudeBoi

Yes, those families were given precedence for Prophethood, and out of all of them, the Prophet (SAW) was chosen as the Prophet. What's your point?
Ofcourse you dont mind this Arab superiority nonsense considering you are probably 1/3 Arab but "precedence" basically means superiority in that hadith.

"Allah" the arabic god would never choose a raisin head xabashi over an Arab

Hafez

VIP
Ofcourse you dont mind this Arab superiority nonsense considering you are probably 1/3 Arab but "precedence" basically means superiority in that hadith.

"Allah" the arabic god would never choose a raisin head xabashi over an Arab
Why was Bilal (RA) the first muaddhin and not one of the muhajirreen from the Quraysh, in that case?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What I want to know is, if the condition for slavery was the defeat of kufr and conversion did not save the millions of black Africans and their descendants from the horrors of slavery, why weren't the Quraysh enslaved after the conquest of Mecca?

:lolbron:

Literally just forgiven after all that beef

The Jews got that work

Adoonta were not spared even though they ain't fight nobody

RudeBoi

Why was Bilal (RA) the first muaddhin and not one of the muhajirreen from the Quraysh, in that case?
They gave the nigga an insignificant token job and he was still called a by other as7aab like Abu Dhar Al Ghifari.

Even the 'noble' Sahaaba hated negroes :mjlol:

Hafez

VIP
What I want to know is, if the condition for slavery was the defeat of kufr and conversion did not save the millions of black Africans and their descendants from the horrors of slavery, why weren't the Quraysh enslaved after the conquest of Mecca?

Literally just forgiven after all that beef

The Jews got that work

Adoonta were not spared even though they ain't fight nobody

This lead to the Quraysh accepting Islam, en masse. Beginning with the chief Abu Sufyan (RA) and his ilk.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So one set of rules for Arabs and another for everybody else

They fought, persecuted, and killed tons of Muslims, but forgiven in an afternoon

I want to know who the Bantus were beefing with when their men, women, and children were being hauled off by the millions

Hafez

VIP
They gave the nigga an insignificant token job and he was still called a by other as7aab like Abu Dhar Al Ghifari.

Even the 'noble' Sahaaba hated negroes :mjlol:
Don't lie, Abu Dhar was reprimanded for that. Besides, you're judging people who were raised in the Pre-Islamic period aka jahiliyya.

“Abu Dharr, the leader of the tribe of Ghifar, and one who accepted Islam in its early days, narrates:

Once I was conversing with Bilal. Our conversation gave way to a dispute. Angry with him, the following insult burst from my mouth: 'You cannot comprehend this, O son of a black woman!'

As Islam expressly forbade all kinds of racial, tribal and color discrimination, Bilal was both upset and greatly angered.

Some time later, a man came and told me that the Messenger of God, upon him be peace and blessings, summoned me. I went to him immediately. He said to me:

'I have been informed that you addressed Bilal as the son of a black woman.'

I was deeply ashamed and could say nothing. God's Messenger continued his reprimand: 'This means you still retain the standards and judgements of the pre-Islamic days of ignorance. Islam has eradicated all those false standards or measures judging people by blood, fame, color or wealth. It has established that the best and most honorable of men is he who is the most pious and upright in conduct. Is it right to defame a believer just because he is black?'

Abu Dharr felt profound remorse. He went straight to Bilal's house and, putting his head on the threshold, said: 'This head will not rise from here until the blessed feet of Bilal tread on the face of foolish, impolite Abu Dharr.'

Bilal responded: 'That face deserves to be kissed, not trodden upon,' and forgave Abu Dharr.”

So one set of rules for Arabs and another for everybody else

They fought, persecuted, and killed tons of Muslims, but forgiven in an afternoon

I want to know who the Bantus were beefing with when their men, women, and children were being hauled off by the millions

Not at all. That was a special case and it was actually a decision that has benefited Islam and the Muslims greatly. The Arabs who were enslaved during the emergence of Musaylama and other similar occasions were not freed.

arton183315-d1634.jpg

Bandar's mother, Khiziran, was a slave from Ethiopia, and the concubine of his father, Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz. Both of Bandar's parents were very young at the time of his birth; indeed, Khiziran was hardly sixteen, and was working as a maid in the palace when she first came in contact with the Prince.The royal family provided Khiziran with a generous monthly pension after Bandar was born, but told her to take her child and live with her own family

Born: 1949

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Unironically raped his slave girl in the mid 20th century

"Go back to Abyssinia with your garac, raisin head!" :vo3yidw::frdfvsb:

VixR

Veritas
I'm eating trail mix with many a raisins in it right now, however I'm honing in on the M&Ms and assorted nuts and completely avoiding said raisins, bc who likes raisins, not me. I'm swervin on em.

This is relevant to the discussion.

Why do you guys so desperately try to make Islam an Arab religion?

If you have issues with Arabs, perhaps you should address that without using Islam as a scapegoat.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm eating trail mix with many a raisins in it right now, however I'm honing in on the M&Ms and assorted nuts and completely avoiding said raisins, bc who likes raisins, not me. I'm swervin on em.

This is relevant to the discussion.
Cause you're a pagan :ftw9nwa:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Somalis booty licking Habashis when they stole your land reminds me of house negroes sucking up to their white masters. These traitors are your worst enemies. They claim they are Ethiopian and are the troops that help Ethiopia's occupation on Somali territory. Even Oromos don't claim Ethiopian :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Islam=not Arab. If the arabs are racist(which a good number of them are) that does not mean racism is allowed in Islam. Racism is clearly prohibited in Islam(someone already posted a verse and a hadith) and that is the end of it. How people misuse our religion or misquote our prophet Mohamed(PBUH) or misinterpret the quran is not our problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending