Assabiyyah/Racism/Tribalism in Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How many arab mandem did you give head too? You seem hella religious :susp:
Magaalada ka seexo najis yaho sidi khanzirka camal aa haram tahay you utter pestilence who infests this place like a bubonic plague you damned blasted heathen.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga your insults are trash why don't you copy and paste some new material
I think I will in sha Allah, so people may take a break from trivia but by the looks of it that seems to be the order of the day for you, I feel that I must dumb myself down in order to communicate with you, hence the profanities, honestly speaking it seems that's the only language that you understand.

I copied & pasted that mofo kkkk

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Islam=not Arab. If the arabs are racist(which a good number of them are) that does not mean racism is allowed in Islam. Racism is clearly prohibited in Islam(someone already posted a verse and a hadith) and that is the end of it. How people misuse our religion or misquote our prophet Mohamed(PBUH) or misinterpret the quran is not our problem.

There isn't an if. A good chunk of them are and it's not really a surprise.

I became an atheist to bring back the self respect of the Somali people.

I wish I didn't live during these times. I wish I lived in year 300 or something. Or year 3000 when all Somalis become atheist and agnostic.

This is literally the worst time to be alive.

I became an atheist to bring back the self respect of the Somali people.

I wish I didn't live during these times. I wish I lived in year 300 or something. Or year 3000 when all Somalis become atheist and agnostic.

This is literally the worst time to be alive.

3000 years ago probably we were Jewish at that era.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
FB_IMG_1476728138284.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.