Asli/Igafuuq Appreciation Thread

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No vagina pics please, I've seen the tricks fat niggas do with their armpits.
:lolbron:
I’m laughing so hard... ha ha ha ha

i come back to sspot and this bullshit starts again?

1) gender accusations. I’m a female not a man larping.
2) age. I’m not an old lady. Yall can tell from how immature I act once in a while.
3) “fake Muslim only trying to please her parents”
4) gender again
5) sexuality. I’m straight
6) shit like this.

a nude pic would get you arrested seeing that I’m a minor. Your pick

Villainess

Oh shit, is she upset for real? @Asli my bad, we're just joking. You need to seriously not take anything you read on the internet to heart. I don't usually do this, but you're a Somali sister and I care about you despite being an internet stranger.
I’m not upset Im just tired of people making random ass jokes about me. Seriously it was funny at first but not anymore. I’m not taking it to heart LOOOL I’m just pissed :farmajoyaab:

but I appreciate it and thank you

I’m not upset Im just tired of people making random ass jokes about me. Seriously it was funny at first but not anymore. I’m not taking it to heart LOOOL I’m just pissed :farmajoyaab:

Make a thread addressing the situation like my new thread 🤓

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

Honestly let them, I've been called all sorts of stuff on here. I laugh at it and not take it seriously to be honest. I remember I had to post all sort of compromising shit a few years ago my first time on here. Don't do what I did lol

Obviously it got people off my dik but at what cost?

Villainess

Honestly let them, I've been called all sorts of stuff on here. I laugh at it and not take it seriously to be honest. I remember I had to post all sort of compromising shit a few years ago my first time on here. Don't do what I did lol

Obviously it got people off my dik but at what cost?
Loooool I expected it from a lot of ppl but not YOUUUUU

you my sspot awowe how dare you :urgh::urgh:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Hey, what do you know? Seems like me leaving sspot granted me a lovely appreciation thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You left????
FB_IMG_1604705439323.jpg

Trending