Ask me anything I was part of Woolwich Boys

Ask me anything seen allot of things about Woolwich boys here so this is your time to ask me your questions

Are you a Muslim? If yes, do you ever think about the consequences you'll face in the Day of Judgement? All sins you make against another human will not be erased unless that person forgives you, btw.

Are you a Muslim? If yes, do you ever think about the consequences you'll face in the Day of Judgement? All sins you make against another human will not be erased unless that person forgives you, btw.
Everything could happen sxb my intentions was to get money and get out of there but I had enemies that was tryna hurt me I was shot once and stabbed 2 before I ever done dirt

A large percentage of the madows in Minneapolis are from Chicago. I know niggas from o block, 600, stl/jaro city, redtape, thf, pbg, killaward etc that live in my area, I shoot dice and hoop with them sometimes.

Even at the high school I graduated from, the Somali kids use to have gang fights with GDs from Chicago and rob them at fefes until they begged for a truce. Back in the 90s and 80s, MN cliques use to send them on I-94 all the way back to Illinois. Foh wit dat bs nigga.

Did you go too south high school in Minneapolis? I remember when the SOL vs GD beef started in 2013-2014 they called a truce since nobody died behind the beef, it was just a bunch of fights and shootouts. Now in 2020 some of the Somali outlaws hang out with Gangster Disciples :drakelaugh:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
How does it feel that your parents brought you here to have a good future? Do you know how they would feel you being part of this?

Also, how do you feel that you and those vermins put a bad reputation on the community and fuels xenophobia?

Trending