Ask me anything I was part of Woolwich Boys

2) it’s because it’s the easiest business to get into come to London right now with clean cv and I guarantee you won’t get a job anywhere how are you gonna provide for your family? Your acting like I choose this life.
4) Didn’t hang with hood rats sxb I hanged with hustlers who was business minded, I used to do big sales with mafia Shqiptare I’m talking about figures your whole family tree was worth.
5)Fun fact I have never been stopped and searched in my life because I dressed smart :ftw9nwa: and I wasn’t drawing attention to me.
6)Nah I don’t agree with that one they might change their life’s over.
7) Jamaicans/Nigerians by far
8) They get influenced from young like if I went upto a kid right now and gave him money to buy whatever he likes he’s going to look up to me right? If I played with him every time spoke to him he’s going gain my trust, so then at one point he’s going to be doing jobs for me because I gained that bond with him.

everyone has a choice my friend, you had a choice to avoid getting stabbed and shot, allegedly, if your telling the truth we do not know as a supposedly really rich gangster will never come to a forum and boast, he has better things to do,

anyways, even if you were shot an stabbed, i am pretty sure your not innocent

anyways thanks for the replies

Ayatiin

★Nuur Caraale ii geeya!★
Ask me anything seen allot of things about Woolwich boys here so this is your time to ask me your questions
Are you a Muslim? If yes, do you ever think about the consequences you'll face in the Day of Judgement? All sins you make against another human will not be erased unless that person forgives you, btw.

Are you a Muslim? If yes, do you ever think about the consequences you'll face in the Day of Judgement? All sins you make against another human will not be erased unless that person forgives you, btw.
Everything could happen sxb my intentions was to get money and get out of there but I had enemies that was tryna hurt me I was shot once and stabbed 2 before I ever done dirt

A large percentage of the madows in Minneapolis are from Chicago. I know niggas from o block, 600, stl/jaro city, redtape, thf, pbg, killaward etc that live in my area, I shoot dice and hoop with them sometimes.

Even at the high school I graduated from, the Somali kids use to have gang fights with GDs from Chicago and rob them at fefes until they begged for a truce. Back in the 90s and 80s, MN cliques use to send them on I-94 all the way back to Illinois. Foh wit dat bs nigga.
Did you go too south high school in Minneapolis? I remember when the SOL vs GD beef started in 2013-2014 they called a truce since nobody died behind the beef, it was just a bunch of fights and shootouts. Now in 2020 some of the Somali outlaws hang out with Gangster Disciples :drakelaugh:

How does it feel that your parents brought you here to have a good future? Do you know how they would feel you being part of this?

Also, how do you feel that you and those vermins put a bad reputation on the community and fuels xenophobia?

Trending

Latest posts