Ask me anything I was part of Woolwich Boys

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
But you literally just did the same in your attempt to violate some underage Somali kids just making music
I'm doing that for a reason when I said top5 makes good music and y'all should stop dissing him y'all started calling me a dikkrider and started saying "hEs nOt wIt tHe ShYtS hE sHoUlDn'T mAkE mUsIc" I'm just returning the favour :manny:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'm doing that for a reason when I said top5 makes good music and y'all should stop dissing him y'all started calling me a dikkrider and started saying "hEs nOt wIt tHe ShYtS hE sHoUlDn'T mAkE mUsIc" I'm just returning the favour :manny:

Are you Canadian?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Ghetto kids bragging about pitiful amount of coins to in rich their white European drug Lords.

Typical, another black youth dying for petty street in some ghetto and being nothing more then another statistic.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Whool which what? These British gangs would not survive a day in a place like New Orleans or St Louis or Philly.
Yet you don’t live there but in Minnesota... you wouldn’t survive in London let alone the places you mentioned boy :mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
UK gangs seem like a joke to me, them niggas carry knives, place them in Chicago or Detroit, I bet they wouldn't survive in an hour.:nahgirl:
My nigga on some trading places shit. Send gangs to other gangs areas and see how they adapt.

New TV show idea.
:pachah1:

@Jaydaan are these guys the big and bad UK gangiistars :mjlol:

Woolwich boys kulaha it sounds like y'all f*ck each other on a nightly basis allow it bunch of fulays wallahi give me 5 mod malis from tdot and a shop in UK I'll take over the drug trade completely and be worshipped in the whole country like escobar :mjlol:

462103afa640b5d69083c1428797e0f2.jpeg

Am I supposed to be scared of these skinny mofos "oi run ur bloodclart pockets bruv before man shank you cheerio innit" :russ:
How many Canadian roadman sings in tajwiid? This man took what he learned in dugsi to the music industry. Plus our midget rapper is 1 inch taller than top 5 so we win

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Jaydaan are these guys the big and bad UK gangiistars :mjlol:

Woolwich boys kulaha it sounds like y'all f*ck each other on a nightly basis allow it bunch of fulays wallahi give me 5 mod malis from tdot and a shop in UK I'll take over the drug trade completely and be worshipped in the whole country like escobar :mjlol:

462103afa640b5d69083c1428797e0f2.jpeg

Am I supposed to be scared of these skinny mofos "oi run ur bloodclart pockets bruv before man shank you cheerio innit" :russ:
They aight but I only rate skore breezy and richie out of the malis in the uk

The only real gangsters in the UK today are the Albanians and Turks otherwise all of these other black gang sets in the UK are mainly just made up of these dumb black youts who are stabbing each other up over council block postcodes.

Don't get me wrong here back in the day south London gangs like PDC, and Peckham boys where making serious money off the underground drug trade in London but the OGs of these gangs are either dead now or reformed characters after serving long prison sentences, I'm mainly talking about the street gang wars that you see taking place on streets of London these days.

Last edited:
I have walked through more dangerous neighborhoods, I'm from Chicago Illnois. I use to live in one of the most dangerous areas in the SouthSide of Chicago by FullerPark. Please try to walk through Washington Park at night.
A large percentage of the madows in Minneapolis are from Chicago. I know niggas from o block, 600, stl/jaro city, redtape, thf, pbg, killaward etc that live in my area, I shoot dice and hoop with them sometimes.

Even at the high school I graduated from, the Somali kids use to have gang fights with GDs from Chicago and rob them at fefes until they begged for a truce. Back in the 90s and 80s, MN cliques use to send them on I-94 all the way back to Illinois. Foh wit dat bs nigga.

Ask me anything seen allot of things about Woolwich boys here so this is your time to ask me your questions

1) would you advocate capital punishment for hood rats who kill?

2) why do blacks and foreigners like somali waste their time acting tough and hanging trousers when they can get jobs and focus on their lives? and please do not tell me there is no opportunity,

3) what % of the hood rats you hanged with who were blacks were born out of wedlock? my theory is most criminal teenagers and in their 20s who are lack were created out of wedlock and birthed by a 16 year old chick who was knocked up in a one night stand, is this a major contributing factor, a lack of father figure at home?

4) do you support stop and search since most blacks commit most crimes

5) do you think all foreigners, indian, somali, black etc who commit crime should be deported back to their shithole nations after prison?

6) d o you think hood rats should be shot on sight when they commit crime in order to clean them from the streets

7) in your opinion, which race commits most knife crime in london

8) would you say most somalis act hood rats due to the very high divorce rates in mali families and thus absent fathers?

9) would stopping welfare finish of hood rats since they have to work or starve

Trending