Ask me anything I was part of Woolwich Boys

Mozart

You need people like me
I was probably the youngest in my set to ever run a county lines I was on the same level has H and lee boi. I was doing this and providing for my family while going college my house only got raided once and hooyo never seen a bill since 2016. But you guys are right ngl made a stupid move but I never got caught :gnzbryw: now i customised clothes with TrapStar very popular brand around the uk suggest you guys to check it out.

looooool you mean the youngest to ever be sent cunch

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
what is the most profitable drug you used to sell? And how did u deal with independent dealers who sold drugs in your territory?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
UK gangs seem like a joke to me, them niggas carry knives, place them in Chicago or Detroit, I bet they wouldn't survive in an hour.:nahgirl:

Why do Americans always say this? Do you think you are the first to have reached the epiphany that guns are a superior weapon to knives?

While it isn't something to brag about, you severely underestimate the savagery of Londoners. A knife makes it so much more intimate. "Personal ting if I'm getting up close"

Why do Americans always say this? Do you think you are the first to have reached the epiphany that guns are a superior weapon to knives?

While it isn't something to brag about, you severely underestimate the savagery of Londoners. A knife makes it so much more intimate. "Personal ting if I'm getting up close"
Word, when I rolled around with a in the 2018 era when I first got stabbed I felt almighty

Whool which what? These British gangs would not survive a day in a place like New Orleans or St Louis or Philly.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I beg you don’t play yourself. America is just bunch of Somalis milking of Madows, bro really showed me a videos of a stinking area with black peoples and some broken down street speak to your president about that :russ::trash:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Jaydaan are these guys the big and bad UK gangiistars :mjlol:

Woolwich boys kulaha it sounds like y'all f*ck each other on a nightly basis allow it bunch of fulays wallahi give me 5 mod malis from tdot and a shop in UK I'll take over the drug trade completely and be worshipped in the whole country like escobar :mjlol:

462103afa640b5d69083c1428797e0f2.jpeg

Am I supposed to be scared of these skinny mofos "oi run ur bloodclart pockets bruv before man shank you cheerio innit" :russ:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
@Jaydaan are these guys the big and bad UK gangiistars :mjlol:

Woolwich boys kulaha it sounds like y'all f*ck each other on a nightly basis allow it bunch of fulays wallahi give me 5 mod malis from tdot and a shop in UK I'll take over the drug trade completely and be worshipped in the whole country like escobar :mjlol:

462103afa640b5d69083c1428797e0f2.jpeg

Am I supposed to be scared of these skinny mofos "oi run ur bloodclart pockets bruv before man shank you cheerio innit" :russ:

I don't want to do you like that, but weren't you the one raving about top5 just now?

I think 5'5 Alz would take 5'5 top5 in a fist fight. Let's make it happen

x1080

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't want to do you like that, but weren't you the one raving about top5 just now?

I think 5'5 Alz would take 5'5 top5 in a fist fight. Let's make it happen

x1080
Y'all over exaggerate I just said top5 makes good music I never said he was wit the shyts if it makes u feel better than keep making shyt up :manny:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Y'all over exaggerate I just said top5 makes good music I never said he was wit the shyts if it makes u feel better than keep making shyt up :manny:

But you literally just did the same in your attempt to violate some underage Somali kids just making music

Trending

Latest posts