Ask me anything I was part of Woolwich Boys

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.

I've finally been chosen :rejoice:

tenor.gif

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Is it a flat hierarchy where people operate under one name as individuals or it more structured? How are your GCSE's going young man?

Is it a flat hierarchy where people operate under one name as individuals or it more structured? How are your GCSE's going young man?
Yes we have a set of people we are organized
It’s olders
And youngers
Passed my GCSE's a while ago

Yes we have a set of people we are organized
It’s olders
And youngers
Passed my GCSE's a while ago
I assume most of you are born here. When did you decide you can’t become anything going the right way and thought being criminal was the way for you. And shouldn’t you look at previous generation of gangbangers are realise how they wasted their life being either dead, in jail or bums who can’t get a decent job due to their past

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I remember when Somalis from Woolwich use to scare me. Forget that though how do you sit down on the train when going through county line's if there are drugs up your bum?

Does it not hurt? Horta how the f*ck do you even put it up your arse anyway, "mandem" maa ku caawiyo?

I watched documentary where you lot were featured

Last edited:

Sol

?
Do you think it's worth investing in the trade of illicit pharmaceutical goods in say the midlands perhaps? Perhaps one would also require sound advice regarding the procurement of certain skewers to defend oneself if you would oblige. :gaasdrink:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
london gangs sound so posh lmao. if a girl rejects your advances, are you inclined to 'shank the deadting'

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I assume most of you are in your 20s don't you feel embarrassed you're parents left somalia to have a better life and opportunities for them and their kids you have chances youth in Somalia would dream about having yet you here living the street life

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
UK gangs seem like a joke to me, them niggas carry knives, place them in Chicago or Detroit, I bet they wouldn't survive in an hour.:nahgirl:

Ask me anything seen allot of things about Woolwich boys here so this is your time to ask me your questions

I am assuming that is a gang in London and you were a member. The monitoring arm of the metropolitan police intelligence should pay attention to this thread and grab the gangs for prison time :denzelnigga: Confessionals are admissions of guilt.

I was probably the youngest in my set to ever run a county lines I was on the same level has H and lee boi. I was doing this and providing for my family while going college my house only got raided once and hooyo never seen a bill since 2016. But you guys are right ngl made a stupid move but I never got caught :gnzbryw: now i customised clothes with TrapStar very popular brand around the uk suggest you guys to check it out.

I am assuming that is a gang in London and you were a member. The monitoring arm of the metropolitan police intelligence should pay attention to this thread and grab the gangs for prison time :denzelnigga: Confessionals are admissions of guilt.
Police can’t grab enough evidence through thread matter of fact this ain’t even a trustable source remember that Ilhan omar bs you guys caused :bell: I’m getting hang of this.

Trending