Asian self hate

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Just look at the disappointment in disgust in this asian womans eyes when pondering on how her kids turned out lookswise. She is in a WMAF relationship.

its over for half-asians

Apollo

VIP
East Asians, Australian Aborigines, and pure West Africans have the strongest genes against white people.

The other races get diluted faster by whites.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
East Asians, Australian Aborigines, and pure West Africans have the strongest genes against white people.

The other races get diluted faster by whites.
Yea I’ve noticed EA hapas look more Asian than SEA hapas. Celebs like Olivia rodrigo and Vanessa hudgens are both SEA hapas but look more european mixed than the average EA hapa

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Sometimes I feel bad for asian men (especially chinese, thai and other southeast asians) because their women cuck them brutally, but then I remember that many of them hate Muslims and Islam with a passion.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What did she think when getting with her white trophy husband? Only white women can bear white children!

Whenever I see a WMAF I imagine the dynamics in their relationship.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why are you watching blackpill clips? That's in£el stuff

But yeah I feel bad for them but then I remember the uighurs

Sometimes I feel bad for asian men (especially chinese, thai and other southeast asians) because their women cuck them brutally, but then I remember that many of them hate Muslims and Islam with a passion.
Asian dudes like cadaan-ness as well, it's just that no one likes them. They'd move the same way if they could.

Not all of them hate Muslims In fact specifically Malaysia is like 60% Muslim, & Indonesia is like 80% Muslim.