Asian self hate

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
In Canada its known whites and asian women are the most commonly interracial dating group, there was a video on 6ixbuzz of a cop having a convo with another cop telling him about the same shit and how he told his son to "put the foot in the door" regarding asian women.

Asian men have to go back home and look for a wife or date out cause they women mingle with them the least its weird. They find them unattractive but same shits happening with black women, theres a new epidemic in America with swirlers just look at this
IMG_4463 2.JPG
IMG_4464.PNG

In Canada its known whites and asian women are the most commonly interracial dating group, there was a video on 6ixbuzz of a cop having a convo with another cop telling him about the same shit and how he told his son to "put the foot in the door" regarding asian women.

Asian men have to go back home and look for a wife or date out cause they women mingle with them the least its weird. They find them unattractive but same shits happening with black women, theres a new epidemic in America with swirlers just look at this View attachment 199808View attachment 199809

Women really are bilaa loyalty. Guys get your degrees, pack up and go back home. No hope in the degenerate West.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Some indhayars think they’re all that lol but waa Madow jaalo ah. Don’t mean to be racist btw. :whoa:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rRLo8kk.png

I ripped this from another thread credit to @Apollo

So what does the structure of your family look like, you ever taken a DNA test and inputted it somewhere to find out the ROH value? I've been dipping my toes in this topic lately :hmm:
Bro the blackpill will reveal the truth. You will find out if it’s truly over.
Ninyahow banaank eed iyo dad la hadal.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
My friend who went to study overseas , is married to a Malaysian , he never left that country , his kids look nothing like him.
He always encourage me to marry out , he seemed happy , back then he would simp hard for a Somali girl but never good result , especially the talking stages a waste of time , he said,
he's satisfied with his new life , he doesn't regret his decision , he only regrets the many years he was entrenched by xaliimos he was chasing around.
He had a South African gf during his highschool kkkkkkkkkk

My other friend married a Chinese , they have newborn together , the child is dark in skin complexion but facial features nothing like his paternal side.

No I'm not taking any of these approaches.
Although I no longer date from my own ethnic group, because we were wasting each other's times , no one was serious , it seems like these men with western passport had ruined it all for us youngsters , no we don't hold any prejudices towards them , but they are coming in droves which created more problems for the younger men , so yes unfortunately
this is common in Africa it is not surprising , so I used my brain and dated outside ,
life is good now.

I'm not encouraging this , don't change the narratives , it's reality on the ground.

Last edited:
Women really are bilaa loyalty. Guys get your degrees, pack up and go back home. No hope in the degenerate West.

That's the most dumbest nonsense. Why is loyalty one way when men marry out? Who are these disloyal women marrying? Erm men who are also marrying out of their community.

Low IQ take.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just look at the disappointment in disgust in this asian womans eyes when pondering on how her kids turned out lookswise. She is in a WMAF relationship.

its over for half-asians

Because her Philippine a$$ has a large quotient of adoon in her. Somalis have a better chance of the kids become more white than african than her race. looooooool mac sonkor

Xaruun

VIP
Brutally over for eastasiancels. There only hope is to larp as korean and kpopmaxx. That way they can easily bag cadaan and xalimo kpop stans

Keo

VIP

Asian men have to go back home and look for a wife or date out cause they women mingle with them the least its weird. They find them unattractive but same shits happening with black women, theres a new epidemic in America with swirlers just look at this View attachment 199808View attachment 199809
The problems black women face as opposed to Asian women is that no one wants them. If they had the same options as Asian women or white women you would see a lot more black women dating out. This whole thing about black women being more loyal to their men is a facade.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
The problems black women face as opposed to Asian women is that no one wants them. If they had the same options as Asian women or white women you would see a lot more black women dating out. This whole thing about black women being more loyal to their men is a facade.
I've heard others make this claim but is there anything to backup it up?

Last edited:
I've gotta admit if i was East Asian this stuff would really get to me. But since i'm not i get to see these scenes from third person view with shock, bewilderment and a little bit of schadenfreude.
Tbh, it's not just the women, it's their whole culture that idolize cadaans.

Trending

Latest posts