Asian self hate

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Can confirm they already diluted us. The west asian noeth African DNA is potent in me. I'm even more hairy in body than average and had to get laser hair removal.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Just look at the disappointment in disgust in this asian womans eyes when pondering on how her kids turned out lookswise. She is in a WMAF relationship.

its over for half-asians

Thats a new level of self hate to hate her own kids that look like her.๐Ÿคก

Just look at the disappointment in disgust in this asian womans eyes when pondering on how her kids turned out lookswise. She is in a WMAF relationship.

its over for half-asians
Asian-American women are smoking some good shit if they really think their kids won't come out looking like them. That kind of delusion is impressive to me.

I have a very small amount of asian ancestry and my brother looked southeast asian as a baby and has slightly slanted eyes. Those genes are strong as hell

She probs thought this would be a funny joke lmao

Asian genes are strong as f*ck tho, hapa kids usually look 100% asian and even a lot of 1/4 hapas look 50% white at most.
They're way stronger than black genes, because I can always tell when a biracial with a west african parent isn't black easily, not the case with 1/2 asians.

Its a cruel joke that asian women are the biggest white worshippers but their wombs are Mongol Horde factories

Last edited:
Because of Confucianism, which advocates for hierarchy and strict obedience, east Asians are easily dominated once militarily conquered. It's why the Manchu and Mongol dynasties ruled China for so long. It's also why after colonialism, the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese all worship whites.
Nah, reer "white pigu go hom?" :drakelaugh:

Sometimes I feel bad for asian men (especially chinese, thai and other southeast asians) because their women cuck them brutally, but then I remember that many of them hate Muslims and Islam with a passion.

Because of Confucianism, which advocates for hierarchy and strict obedience, east Asians are easily dominated once militarily conquered. It's way the Manchu and Mongol dynasties ruled China for so long. It's also why after colonialism, the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese all worship whit
Nah, reer "white pigu go hom?" :drakelaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts