Asian guy calls out Nigerians for beefing black Americans and Somalis

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
My city has a lot of Nigerians but I never really had an issue with any irl. Only ones I've beefed with were the UK ones online.

One tried to call us ugly and I laughed. I got my twitter account suspended afterwards because I called them zoo animals.
Landheer I perhaps I miss judged you.
IMG_1230.png

LMAO

Screenshot 2024-03-25 042004.png

Screenshot 2024-03-25 042025.png

Screenshot 2024-03-25 042039.png
Screenshot 2024-03-25 042016.png

Look at them justifying it lol. We don't even know them.

This is the only reasonable take:

Screenshot 2024-03-25 042146.png

These people are to be ignored walaalo it's one-sided, don't let them bait you.

There was Somali beefing with everyone on twitter in mid 2023 that's when I made my new account and joined in. I remember even beefing Portuguese niggas about history. They were trying to flex how they bombed Mogadishu in the 1500s do I had to remind them what we did to their generals.
The end of 2022 to mid-2023 was the peak

Also, this is not a thread to bash Nigerians, it's just interesting someone outside the African diaspora has noticed this.

I've seen Ghanians, South Africans, and even Kenyans drag them on the timeline, but I don't remember Somalis specifically targeting them?
Nigerians be flexing a gdp of 400 bil while their population is 230 million 😂

So refreshing to see the replies on here.

My people are finally waking up to the cuqdad that many have towards us.

Now, we just need our people back home to get the message. Somalia is improving economically as it gets more stable Alhamdullilah. This will attract more foreigners. The same foreigners who spent years dunking on Somalia just so that they could feel better about their disease ridden slums.

Somalia should never be comfortable for those who spread propaganda against us. This includes Kenyans in particular. Any Somali who made it in Kenya did so while battling extortion and corruption and through hard work. I have seen some weak Somalis praising Kenya for “allowing Somalis to do business there” as if they made it easy for us.

Somalia’s immigration and international relations policies should be headed by experienced Somalis who grew up in the diaspora ( non liberal, BLM/ana carab wannabes) and not some naive Somalis who grew up back home watching Bollywood and Turkish/Arabic dramas.

I have also seen too many Muslim Africans join in on the Somali slander including voting against us in the UN so inshAllah once Somalia is fully back on her feet, I want us to remember this.

Now, we just need our people back home to get the message. Somalia is improving economically as it gets more stable Alhamdullilah. This will attract more foreigners. The same foreigners who spent years dunking on Somalia just so that they could feel better about their disease ridden slums.

Somalia should never be comfortable for those who spread propaganda against us. This includes Kenyans in particular. Any Somali who made it in Kenya did so while battling extortion and corruption and through hard work. I have seen some weak Somalis praising Kenya for “allowing Somalis to do business there” as if they made it easy for us.

Somalia’s immigration and international relations policies should be headed by experienced Somalis who grew up in the diaspora ( non liberal, BLM/ana carab wannabes) and not some naive Somalis who grew up back home watching Bollywood and Turkish/Arabic dramas.

I have also seen too many Muslim Africans join in on the Somali slander including voting against us in the UN so inshAllah once Somalia is fully back on her feet, I want us to remember this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was just thinking this. Another thing I was thinking is that we should make every effort to make trade partners outside of Africa. We have such a strategic location we can trade with anyone. This is also better for development as we can get innovative products and tech. We will be diplomatic to other Africans especially the ones that were better to us, but no reason to hinge our future on them.

Trending