Asian guy calls out Nigerians for beefing black Americans and Somalis

Also, this is not a thread to bash Nigerians, it's just interesting someone outside the African diaspora has noticed this.

I've seen Ghanians, South Africans, and even Kenyans drag them on the timeline, but I don't remember Somalis specifically targeting them?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP

Also, this is not a thread to bash Nigerians, it's just interesting someone outside the African diaspora has noticed this.

I've seen Ghanians, South Africans, and even Kenyans drag them on the timeline, but I don't remember Somalis specifically targeting them?
Nigerians get dragged all day by South Africans. Like KKK levels hatred between them two. Nigerians and Ghanians too. The Somali beef is mostly online and even then its mostly irrelevant.

He probably just brought up Somalis and Nigerians cause they the first two African countries to come to his mind.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Nigerians get dragged all day by South Africans. Like KKK levels hatred between them two. Nigerians and Ghanians too. The Somali beef is mostly online and even then its mostly irrelevant.

He probably just brought up Somalis and Nigerians cause they the first two African countries to come to his mind.
Wasnโ€™t there a Somali-Nigerian beef somewhere in mid 2023?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
My city has a lot of Nigerians but I never really had an issue with any irl. Only ones I've beefed with were the UK ones online.

One tried to call us ugly and I laughed. I got my twitter account suspended afterwards because I called them zoo animals.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Wasnโ€™t there a Somali-Nigerian beef somewhere in mid 2023?
There was Somali beefing with everyone on twitter in mid 2023 that's when I made my new account and joined in. I remember even beefing Portuguese niggas about history. They were trying to flex how they bombed Mogadishu in the 1500s do I had to remind them what we did to their generals.

Wonyluvr

โ€œla vie en rose๐Ÿฅ€ ~โ€
VIP
There was Somali beefing with everyone on twitter in mid 2023 that's when I made my new account and joined in. I remember even beefing Portuguese niggas about history. They were trying to flex how they bombed Mogadishu in the 1500s do I had to remind them what we did to their generals.
I remember the Nigerian Somali beef everyone was hanging up on us bro I remember people talking about fgm and calling us clitless xalimo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Nigerians are the Indians of Africa

It makes sense cause 200+ million Nigerians that are all English speaking are on the internet, you can't regulate that many people. I recommend Somalis start to write things in Somali (esp sensitive things pertaining to our community) so we can do some gatekeeping. I occasionally get ethiopian tiktok and they are speaking Amharic 99% of the time.

We should embrace our language. It will make Somalis inaccessible on the internet.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
I remember the Nigerian Somali beef everyone was hanging up on us bro I remember people talking about fgm and calling us clitless xalimo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Other Africans lack so much self awareness all the problems they diss us for are in their countries to ๐Ÿ’€ I saw some Nigerian laughing at Somalis doing fgm when Nigeria has the highest amounts of cases in the world.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Clitless xalimo is diabolical idk why we became the face of FGM when everyone from the Sahel, Ethiopia, Sudan does it.

I saw some Nigerian laughing at Somalia doing fgm when Nigeria has the highest amounts of cases in the world.

Didn't some Gambian women just have a march in favor of it? It's very much a West African problem too. I blame these NGOs that came to Somalia and used it to fundraise. Now we're the face of it.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
My city has a lot of Nigerians but I never really had an issue with any irl. Only ones I've beefed with were the UK ones online.

One tried to call us ugly and I laughed. I got my twitter account suspended afterwards because I called them zoo animals.

The one thing I want to thing I want to thank Nigerians for is the fact that when they travel and intermix with women from different countries they are low key lowering the standards for black dudes in those countries. Because if those ugly ass dudes can eat then your average decent looking Somali guy would have a feast.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Fgm is not done that much in the cities anymore
Never heard about it being done in my family so idk why it's so high in Djibouti where basically everyone is Reer Magaal

Trending