Asian guy calls out Nigerians for beefing black Americans and Somalis

Other Africans lack so much self awareness all the problems they diss us for are in their countries to 💀 I saw some Nigerian laughing at Somalis doing fgm when Nigeria has the highest amounts of cases in the world.
every time there’s a positive video about somalis on tiktok. there’s some cuqdud ridden nigerian or congolese with something negative to say.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
every time there’s a positive video about somalis on tiktok. there’s some cuqdud ridden nigerian with something negative to say.
It’s not just Nigerians it’s the entire African continent, the world is just fed so much negative PR about Somalia, other Africans think their country is like America when comparing it to Somalia.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
It’s not just Nigerians it’s the entire African continent, the world is just fed so much negative PR about Somalia, other Africans think their country is like America when comparing it to Somalia.
we are richer than a couple countries in Africa despite not having a central government,Being considered a failed state,chunks of the country being ruled by Al shabab,Clan conflicts and famine

Xeda

Never heard about it being done in my family so idk why it's so high in Djibouti where basically everyone is Reer Magaal
I would love to know where they got the stats that 98% of women in Somalia are circumcised, I know it happens but I don’t believe that number, there’s barely any research in Somalia as well that’s what makes it even more unbelievable.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I’ve heard someone say that NGOs like to lie but idk if that’s true
Totally, they exaggerate the numbers so they can get funding.

I remember watching a documentary on fgm in secondary school and it had Somalia Djibouti and Ethiopia as above 90% for fgm rates. Absolute bull

Xeda

we are richer than a couple countries in Africa despite not having a central government,Being considered a failed state,chunks of the country being ruled by Al shabab,Clan conflicts and famine
We’re not even in the top 10 most undeveloped countries in Africa and more people in Somalia have access to electricity that all of EAC aside from Kenya. Most of these countries do not have a fraction of the problems we’re facing, yet they’re not even that far ahead of us.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I would love to know where they got the stats that 98% of women in Somalia are circumcised, I know it happens but I don’t believe that number, there’s barely any research in Somalia as well that’s what makes it even more unbelievable.
They can't even get an exact census for Somalia population, millions of reer magaal and this fgm practice has become unpopular among city dwellers. So how can it be 98%
Don't trust figures pushed by Westerners on Somalia or anything Africa related.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Totally, they exaggerate the numbers so they can get funding.

I remember watching a documentary on fgm in secondary school and it had Somalia Djibouti and Ethiopia as above 90% for fgm rates. Absolute bull
Didn’t know what Fgm was until I was about to go to Somalia 💀💀💀.

The fgm rates are probably a lot more exaggerated .they did not go to Somali women and check their genitalia like wtf

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
We’re not even in the top 10 most undeveloped countries in Africa and more people in Somalia have access to electricity that all of EAC aside from Kenya. Most of these countries do not have a fraction of the problems we’re facing, yet they’re not even that far ahead of us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We just have to get rich so we can flex on them. There is no other option. We are speeding along. We have more electricity than most East African countries and we are getting 5G before 45 other African countries. Oil will be drilled soon.

Somalia is going into the future by force, we have to work hard to make our success a reality.

What I want to know where are the getting this information where it's 90 percent we need to seriously question these people this is problem with misinformation

:birdman:

What I want to know where are the getting this information where it's 90 percent we need to seriously question these people this is problem with misinformation

:birdman:

Somalis don't really seem to care about correcting anything. Someone will bring up an issue and they're like "it's not a big deal, who cares?" and then lies become reality because no one corrected them. The amount of greasy armchair basement-dwelling redditors I've seen acting like experts on Somalia is insane. They think it's zombieland or something.

Trending

Latest posts