Asian guy calls out Nigerians for beefing black Americans and Somalis

when we have somalis tweeting this, we’re finished. our rebrand is never happening

1711381982346.jpeg

Yaraye

VIP

Also, this is not a thread to bash Nigerians, it's just interesting someone outside the African diaspora has noticed this.

I've seen Ghanians, South Africans, and even Kenyans drag them on the timeline, but I don't remember Somalis specifically targeting them?
video unavailable

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
So refreshing to see the replies on here.

My people are finally waking up to the cuqdad that many have towards us.

Now, we just need our people back home to get the message. Somalia is improving economically as it gets more stable Alhamdullilah. This will attract more foreigners. The same foreigners who spent years dunking on Somalia just so that they could feel better about their disease ridden slums.

Somalia should never be comfortable for those who spread propaganda against us. This includes Kenyans in particular. Any Somali who made it in Kenya did so while battling extortion and corruption and through hard work. I have seen some weak Somalis praising Kenya for “allowing Somalis to do business there” as if they made it easy for us.

Somalia’s immigration and international relations policies should be headed by experienced Somalis who grew up in the diaspora ( non liberal, BLM/ana carab wannabes) and not some naive Somalis who grew up back home watching Bollywood and Turkish/Arabic dramas.

I have also seen too many Muslim Africans join in on the Somali slander including voting against us in the UN so inshAllah once Somalia is fully back on her feet, I want us to remember this.

African Muslims be on the forefront of Somali hate including Ethiopians

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Them too, this is a Malian by the way

View attachment 321709

Her in the comments liking and responding to comments about us.
View attachment 321710
View attachment 321711View attachment 321712

Stoking hate against your fellow muslims during Ramadan is interesting.
Somalis do not think that we are form the Middle East who even says that neither do qaxootis think they are white.people enjoy to exaggerate what “Somali”Incels say for a couple likes.People still call us Somalians in 2024 shows how ignorant they are they don’t even know the correct name for our ethnicity .

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
when we have somalis tweeting this, we’re finished. our rebrand is never happening

View attachment 321706

I always see so much self hating somalis degrading Somalia/Somalis on twitte
Them too, this is a Malian by the way

View attachment 321709

Her in the comments liking and responding to comments about us.
View attachment 321710
View attachment 321711View attachment 321712

Stoking hate against your fellow muslims during Ramadan is interesting.
Wallahi i fucking hate these madows, when have Somalis ever claimed to be Middle Eastern? 🤡

Somalis do not think that we are form the Middle East who even says that neither do qaxootis think they are white.people enjoy to exaggerate what “Somali”Incels say for a couple likes.People still call us Somalians in 2024 shows how ignorant they are they don’t even know the correct name for our ethnicity .

Yup, it's crazy how people just run with a narrative about us. It doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense. If it makes Somalis look like self haters, they'll take it.

when have Somalis ever claimed to be Middle Eastern

We do have a very vocal tiny minority like that Al Adnani dude on here who is saying he is an Arab.

It's interesting how Sudanis are never confronted for claiming Arab. I have never seen black people say anything about them. That's why I assume their comments about Somalis are them just being anti-Somali because Sudanis are right there. I've even seen Sudanis join in in Somali bashing which is crazy.

Technically our ancestors came from the middle east but idc Somalis are Somalis

Only langaabs claim African

Unless our continent changed, we are in Africa. Germans are Europeans, Brazilians are South Americans, Chinese are Asians, Somalis are Africans.

It's interesting how Sudanis are never confronted for claiming Arab. I have never seen black people say anything about them. That's why I assume their comments about Somalis are them just being anti-Somali because Sudanis are right there. I've even seen Sudanis join in in Somali bashing which is crazy.
yep, considering some are dark skinned, wider nose and textured hair. arab where?? i found it very strange.

Sudanese disapora aren’t on social media screaming and bragging about the crimes of their fathers and grandfathers on the darfur region and the south sudan. They have pride and self awareness.

In the meantime, if only the brain dead incels and tiktok addicts in our community made it an effort to rebrand and highlight what’s going on in Sudan. even make anonymous accounts, i want the heat of us fr

yep, considering some are dark skinned, wider nose and textured hair. arab where?? i found it very strange.

Sudanese disapora aren’t on social media screaming and bragging about the crimes of their fathers and grandfathers on the darfur region and the south sudan. They have pride and self awareness.

In the meantime, if only the brain dead incels and tiktok addicts in our community made it an effort to rebrand and highlight what’s going on in Sudan. even make anonymous accounts, i want the heat of us fr
You nacaaas you want the pain and turmoil we’re facing when these people slander us to be transferred to other people. Get it together Warya . I wouldn’t wish this-kind of attention we’re getting for my worst enemy .

Their time will come these trolls judgement day inshallah . We will get our xaaq back from them I promise you that.

Thanks to the trolls the losers who need engagement and internet points know that they can all unite on one issue: Somalis = bad. All these black groups can insult and dog each other, but they'll unite on one thing. And they feel very safe doing that because I've never seen one of them say this isn't right or we shouldn't generalize. When it's time to karbaash they pull up.

Those same trolls who did all that damage know they did too much, they have now retreated to harassing Somali women. May Allah punish them.

You nacaaas you want the pain and turmoil we’re facing when these people slander us to be transferred to other people. Get it together Warya
lmao see this is why Somalis are dragged every hour, this low mentality stop trying to be captain save everyone and defend your own doqon.

Sudanese are calling Somalis anti black freaks, think about it, just think

Trending

Latest posts