AS recapture Camaara and now Bacaadweyn!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Not only have they recaptured Camaara but now they have advanced and taken Bacaadweyn

Another L for Galnus :mjlol:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

Xog ay heshay Caasimada Online ayaa sheegeysa in Al-Shabaab ay qabsashadan u suurta-gashay kadib markii deegaanadaas ay ka baxeen ciidamada dowladda Soomaaliya iyo kuwa daraawiishta Galmudug.

Not enough troops to hold liberated areas with certain clans supporting or have treaties with the khawarij vermin. You need everyone on board

cow

VIP
What do you expect when Somali soldiers are soo ill disciplined. They would rather mutineer and join a badbaado qabil nonsense then actually do their job and fight al shabaab.

the only way to fight Al Shabaab is as one. until mutineers are held accountable lined up against the wall and shot for treasons. I am afraid things like this will continue.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Not only have they recaptured Camaara but now they have advanced and taken Bacaadweyn

Another L for Galnus :mjlol:
Fake news.

TekNiKo

VIP
Xog ay heshay Caasimada Online ayaa sheegeysa in Al-Shabaab ay qabsashadan u suurta-gashay kadib markii deegaanadaas ay ka baxeen ciidamada dowladda Soomaaliya iyo kuwa daraawiishta Galmudug.

Not enough troops to hold liberated areas with certain clans supporting or have treaties with the khawarij vermin. You need everyone on board
Saleeban and Cayr have refused to help their Sacad brothers Mareexan forget about it Dir and Murusade are actively in AS. It seems like no one likes this failed GM project except Sacad let them die to defend it :dead1:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Saleeban and Cayr have refused to help their Sacad brothers Mareexan forget about it Dir and Murusade are actively in AS. It seems like no one likes this failed GM project except Sacad let them die to defend it :dead1:
We need to not be short sighted, these khawarij are a danger to all of us. They need to be destroyed everywhere.

TekNiKo

VIP

Where are those saying fake news? VOA has confirmed now

AS may be coming for Wisil next Galmudug has completely collapsed :mjlol:

Beesha Marehan seems to be happy to see Hg Sacad getting over ran by Shabab Not suprised

giphy.gif

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Where is Ciidamadi airlifted to Gedo!!!!
Where Harmacad and Gorgor??
They are cowards, only know how to fire Mogadishu people
Failed government, failed state

TekNiKo

VIP

A message from muuse suudi to sacad. They're been used as pawns and everyone can see it :francis:
It seems like all Hawiye clans including other HG are turning a blind eye to Sacad no gurmad no nothing. I guess Badbaado qaran only works against the faqash:icon lol:

Where is Ciidamadi airlifted to Gedo!!!!
Where Harmacad and Gorgor??
They are cowards, only know how to fire Mogadishu people
Failed government, failed state
This is the “era of federalism” remember? Wheres Hooyadi Federaalka to rescue their former property:damn: