AS recapture Camaara and now Bacaadweyn!!

Reer goita theodrous are all on social media celebrating al Shabaab minor win . The last time sacad SNA made a push against the terrorists the buun community attacked sacad civilians in east GM , I wont be suprised if the buun community are coordinating with al Shabaab .

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
We need true National Army mixed everywhere, Sacad alone shouldn’t be fighting AS.
Last week they told us 6000 Faramaajo soldiers trained are coming from Eritrea.
Where is the 6000?
We need new president to save Somalia

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Not only have they recaptured Camaara but now they have advanced and taken Bacaadweyn

Another L for Galnus :mjlol:
I see the boys are very motivated after the taliban fiasco :mjlol: . As long if their are foreign troops in somalia these flipflop wearing jihadist have no chance in taking any major city

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It seems like all Hawiye clans including other HG are turning a blind eye to Sacad no gurmad no nothing. I guess Badbaado qaran only works against the faqash:icon lol:

This is the “era of federalism” remember? Wheres Hooyadi Federaalka to rescue their former property:damn:
rule number one:
badbaado-qaran only works in xamar

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Reer goita theodrous are all on social media celebrating al Shabaab minor win . The last time sacad SNA made a push against the terrorists the Marehan community attacked sacad civilians in east GM , I wont be suprised if the Marehan community are coordinating with al Shabaab .
East kulaha learn geography Dameeryahow MX live in North West Galgaduud/Mudug and HG live in South East

VKy3CBj.png

Who's funding these roaches?

Months ago we heard rumours that AlShabab's Central Somalia campaign is funded by Farmajo/Fahad and that AlShabab was specifically planning to attack Garacad Port.

Now that Roble/HG are no longer Farmajo's lackeys, he has no use for them and his second motivation for funding AlShabab is apparent; AlShabab gaining power allows Marehan to attack a distracted HG. This is exactly what's happening now, Sacad vs AlShabab and Wagerdhac vs Sacad to regain the land they lost to HG.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
q
Months ago we heard rumours that AlShabab's Central Somalia campaign is funded by Farmajo/Fahad, AlShabab was planning to attack Garacad.

Now that Roble/HG are no longer Farmajo's lackeys, he has no use for them and his second motivation for funding AlShabab is apparent; AlShabab gaining power allows Marehan to attack a distracted HG. This is exactly what's happening now, Sacad vs AlShabab and Wagerdhac vs Sacad to regain the land they lost to HG.
You blaming MX now for AS:mindblown: We are hardcore sufis and never will co operate with them. Its mainly Hawiyes and Dir who feel disenfranchised in GM like Abgaal and Murusade and Duduble. Stop blaming MX for intra hawiye wars

Didn’t AS get drone-bombed by the US??? They lost 90 fighters and their vehicles. Did they try to attack again?

Trending