Article claims Somalis are the LEAST educated and employed immigrants in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know. ironically even though Canada has a horrible reputation of being a land of promiscuity and alcoholism Somalis don't do this poorly scholastically. we're just a half-half split between actual subhumans and really educated and qualified individuals. this kind of unemployment and poverty is ridiculous.

http://ocasi.org/sites/default/files/OCASI_Presentation_Somali_Resettlement_Metropolis_2016.pdf

16.4% but that's inflated because many Somali women don't work.

that's actually horrible compared to regular Canadians and a few other immigrant groups but compared to Britain we are doing way better. By a considerable margin mind you. I think the number has actually dipped below 50% of those living before the poverty line as of the recent census lemme go hunt it down.

horta wait how did we get the title for worst diaspora?

edit:

nah. hell nah.

can't believe we were taking anything from reer britain. what is this?

Trust me Reer Britain are atrocious. You can go to any hookah establishment in the middle of the work week there and its filled to the brim at 1 am :ileycry:

We've let this Henny meme go too far.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somali-born migrants have the lowest employment rate among all immigrants in the UK.[107] Figures published by the Office for National Statistics show high rates of economic inactivity and unemployment amongst Somali immigrants. In the three months to June 2008, 31.4 per cent of Somali men and 84.2 per cent of Somali women were economically inactive (the statistics include students, carers and the long-term sick, injured or disabled in this group).

84% :ohhh: Maybe UK xalimos are doing worse than i thought :williamswtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending