Article claims Somalis are the LEAST educated and employed immigrants in the UK

Discussion in 'General' started by NAF, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NAF

NAF

Ratings:
    +404
  2. Mohamud

Mohamud ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Ratings:
    +11,878
    to be completely fair to reer two taps Britain's education system sounds robust and stupid. unnecessarily difficult in the later stages with very little fluidity from everything i've seen and read - which i will admit isn't extensive.

that being said what an oddly written article from a pretty reputable source. the sytax is all over the place and they don't even directly cite individuals they simply just paraphrase. the article is nearly 4 years old.

• Like Like x 7
  3. iui

iui

Ratings:
    +429
    Fucked up our country and fucking up other countries .

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. NAF

NAF

Ratings:
    +404
    They mentioned that only a small portion of Somalis get 5 GCSE's. If this is true, that is so embarrasing. GCSEs are probably the easiest qualifications you can get, you don't even have to study to pass. You can literally average a B with a few hours of revision. And most people get 8/9 GCSE'S. To claim we on average get below 5 is... shocking? Unbelievable?
    I agree. The article seems a bit fishy to me too. Don't know what benefit anyone would get from making this up though

5. Coulombs law

Coulombs law

Ratings:
    +7,520
    Horta is GCSEs easy or tough, i wish we had some sort of examination here, too many retards from highschool got accepted into prestigious universities too bad they got weeded out in first year:****aanyolaugh:

6. Mohamud

Mohamud ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Ratings:
    +11,878
    i don't know. ironically even though Canada has a horrible reputation of being a land of promiscuity and alcoholism Somalis don't do this poorly scholastically. we're just a half-half split between actual subhumans and really educated and qualified individuals. this kind of unemployment and poverty is ridiculous.

http://ocasi.org/sites/default/files/OCASI_Presentation_Somali_Resettlement_Metropolis_2016.pdf

16.4% but that's inflated because many Somali women don't work.

that's actually horrible compared to regular Canadians and a few other immigrant groups but compared to Britain we are doing way better. By a considerable margin mind you. I think the number has actually dipped below 50% of those living before the poverty line as of the recent census lemme go hunt it down.

horta wait how did we get the title for worst diaspora?

edit:

nah. hell nah.

can't believe we were taking anything from reer britain. what is this?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Vanguard

Vanguard Fino alla morte

Ratings:
    +2,148
    This article has been debunked a hundred times over. Their stats exclude people like me who came to the UK via an EU country. Most of the British Somalis in the study are FOBs who arrived in the late 90s to early 00s. It's unfair to expect the world of a community, when 90% of it is made up of refugees.

Give them another decade and I'm sure we'll see a huge difference.

• Like Like x 6
  8. NAF

NAF

Ratings:
    +404
    GCSEs are the easiest exams ever. I revised for most of them in the morning before the exam and still got excellent grades. Only retards and roadmen fail GCSE's
    However A-Levels which come after GCSEs and are what you use to apply to university with are HARD AF. The jump from GCSE's to A-Levels is ridiculous and alot of people fail and end up retaking the year
    Getting into prestigious universities is ridiculously hard here :deadpeter:

9. McLovin

McLovin

Ratings:
    +5,177
    Finland lowest employment

Canada crime check

USA lowest household income check. I wonder if theres a trend here,

Not me and my family tho :lolbron::ohno:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. Coulombs law

Coulombs law

Ratings:
    +7,520
    So you are telling me somalis fail the GCSEs let alone even getting near the A levels....:meleshame:
    Thats pretty sad hopefully the situation changes there, over here isn't too bad getting into prestigious University you just need 90+ and a letter of recommendation.

11. OmarLittle

OmarLittle Not your typical Farah

Ratings:
    +4,280
    Damn, it's not even Brietbrat, it's the Economist :mjlol:

12. Inactive

Inactive

Ratings:
    +14,814
    I saw in some graph that the Economist is a centre paper. Lol

13. Mohamud

Mohamud ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Ratings:
    +11,878
    peep the stats i posted

how did we let these niggas talk shit to us?

• Like Like x 1
  14. merka

merka Somaliland Sovereignist VIP

Ratings:
    +16,815
    All you UK xalimos on this site who said they're working/studying are liars :russ:

• Funny Funny x 15
  15. Inactive

Inactive

Ratings:
    +14,814
    UK is my second home. I don't like to attack them, only when they attack me is when I attack them viciously lol

That 80%+ unemployment rate sounds about right though over there. They live in these clan neighbourhoods called Camden and Tower Hamlets and Hounslow and Streatham and Woolwich in London and they're all outside during work hours just loitering outside fried chicken joints and internet cafes with their "track suits". It's in my benefit though that they don't work cause I can hang out with the Somali locals. If the locals were working, I'd be very bored. They get large welfare cheques so I say let them baashaal as the saying goes.

:wow1:

• Like Like x 1
  16. XamarCade

XamarCade

Ratings:
    +11,880
    • Like Like x 3
  17. arawelo 2.0

arawelo 2.0 VIP

Ratings:
    +5,171
    i'm not even going to refute that. i went to harlsden one time during a workday, and the amount of men and women just standing around corners, pushing a buggy and doing absolutely nothing at peak working hours was just incredible.

these people weren't old or disabled. just able-bodied lazy bums. wallahi is was an embarrassing sight.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  18. arawelo 2.0

arawelo 2.0 VIP

Ratings:
    +5,171
    obviously not me and my family:ayaanswag:

• Funny Funny x 4
  19. Bohol

Bohol Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +39,386
    That was the khat days. Nowadays a lot of Somalis work, from the bus man to the Sainsbury's cashiers mostly Somalis.

20. Inactive

Inactive

Ratings:
    +14,814
    You people are making my serious line into a joke. You're devaluing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.