Article claims Somalis are the LEAST educated and employed immigrants in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

HennyLand

Henny Inc: Human Relations
Once again, it's always the European Somalis that lag behind in virtually every aspect. Canada has the best Somali diaspora in terms of progression and integration with society.

Please the articles data is old and out of date.

Here are the recent statistics from a school in London, Lambeth

536d3f4b7c.png

As you can see Somali children in one random School actually have a 60% GCSE pass rate which is higher than the national average.

We are actually improving the educational attainment rates in our communities.

Please the articles data is old and out of date.

Here are the recent statistics from a school in London, Lambeth

536d3f4b7c.png

As you can see Somali children in one random School actually have a 60% GCSE pass rate which is higher than the national average.

We are actually improving the educational attainment rates in our communities.
I agree every Somali I went to school with was either average/smart. This generation is much smarter than the last generation.
Caribbean people are so..... let me just say that i've only met 1 smart caribbean
What is "black other"?

I agree every Somali I went to school with was either average/smart. This generation is much smarter than the last generation.
Caribbean people are so..... let me just say that i've only met 1 smart caribbean
What is "black other"?

Most likely mixed race.

I just think this generation just had more time to get accustomed to the educational system of the UK.

Also the economist is blatantly a right wing publication, so they will have their bias against taking in refugees. If you want the left wing version you should read the new statesmen.

Also some more data, food for thought.

2e1423b917.png

Once again, it's always the European Somalis that lag behind in virtually every aspect. Canada has the best Somali diaspora in terms of progression and integration with society.
Producing the highest number of somali hoes per capita and highest number of alcoholics is indeed progression:camby:

Used to go to this preppy british school back in my dubai days, when i switched over to american it was like the transition from chess to ludo :siilaanyolaugh:

Is this really the case. I've had a difference experience. Most Somalis I know from the uk are in uni. Xagee baad degentihiin?

Producing the highest number of somali hoes per capita and highest number of alcoholics is indeed progression:camby:

Surely having premarital relationships and consuming alcohol means that we are truly integrating into gaalo society.

I'm gonna jot this down for when overzealous alt-righters says Somalis aren't integrating.

:whoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts