Are your parents open minded about marrying an ajnabi?

I will check. This website didn't come up on my search when I looked for the Kimetsu Manga. Right now I am on my work server so I can't visit that link. Anything with "ru" is flagged.
m8 kissmanga.ru and kissanime.ru are the 2 best websites for aniime n manga. All free.high wuality, and u will find anyhting.
Everyone knows of kiss, surprised u never knew of it.

m8 kissmanga.ru and kissanime.ru are the 2 best websites for aniime n manga. All free.high wuality, and u will find anyhting.
Everyone knows of kiss, surprised u never knew of it.

I know of kissanime etc and have used that to watch Black Clover until I found other sources. I never read manga because I like to avoid spoiler effect. I wanted to make an exception for this Kimetsu no yaiba series and start reading. The manga for it is available if you want to buy it. I don't want to pay for it though I feel guilty about it.

I know of kissanime etc and have used that to watch Black Clover until I found other sources. I never read manga because I like to avoid spoiler effect. I wanted to make an exception for this Kimetsu no yaiba series and start reading. The manga for it is available if you want to buy it. I don't want to pay for it though I feel guilty about it.
I get what u mean. Yes, we SHOULD pay and support the studios that put time and effort in their work but...look at reality, who's gonna choose free and high quality over payment using annoying sites like crunchyroll? There's so many issues with crunchuroll, sorry, I choose the comfortable option. I know it's wrong and lazy but skrttttt :stevej:

I get what u mean. Yes, we SHOULD pay and support the studios that put time and effort in their work but...look at reality, who's gonna choose free and high quality over payment using annoying sites like crunchyroll? There's so many issues with crunchuroll, sorry, I choose the comfortable option. I know it's wrong and lazy but skrttttt :stevej:

Never signed up with crunchyroll and discouraged someone in our house from keeping their monthly subscription. I do have Netflix however which offers good anime shows.

I always do the freeloader option when it comes to movies and watch them for free. I only feel guilty towards the anime freeloading sessions because of the artists who make these movies and how most of them are young female students. I am hoping netflix pays them better although i don't expect an American corporation to be responsible when it comes to wages.

If the japanese anime artists stop producing material, they woould have my support so they change their pay conditions.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Never signed up with crunchyroll and discouraged someone in our house from keeping their monthly subscription. I do have Netflix however which offers good anime shows.

I always do the freeloader option when it comes to movies and watch them for free. I only feel guilty towards the anime freeloading sessions because of the artists who make these movies and how most of them are young female students. I am hoping netflix pays them better although i don't expect an American corporation to be responsible when it comes to wages.

If the japanese anime artists stop producing material, they woould have my support so they change their pay conditions.

i use these 2 to watch and read

https://www16.animeultima.eu/
https://ww2.animecruzers.io/read-manga/

I do have Netflix however which offers good anime shows.
Same

. I only feel guilty towards the anime because of the artists who make these movies and how most of them are young female students. I am hopinh netflix pays them better although i don't expect an American corproation being responsible when it comes to wages.
tbh I stopped feeling guilty, their situation is helpless. They prob don't make much money from subscriptions anyway. It is what it is.

I'd be sad ngl. I barely have time to watch anime these days but still :mjcry:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
we went full retard boys, from marrying ajanabi to exchanging anime sites :farmajoyaab:
i dare to say that i love anime more than maalab, if not equal.

Last edited:
we went full retard boys, from marrying ajanabi to exchanging anime sites :farmajoyaab:

Boys being boys saxib. No man would have a sole focus on women to the exclusion of everything else in life. Never happens unless the man is a retard of course. The good thing is that most women don't like guys who pay too much attention to them anyway, so it works out.

Do you watch Korean/Chinese movies? There is a hint in that asian looking dude in your avatar. I have finished one chinese tv series on Netflix. It is called The Rise of the Phoenixes. Wtih these two lead characters below.

AAAABWJQn-z4oBZmO6c_LS_KC9LyucjmElmNJ6bjxpWxc3OVjaFECHgSe1mFOzA0meshFVsJfXz2T4FRK4nIqUvUnXTixs8L.jpg

If you like ancient histories and kingdom themed series, this would be it.

I got on hooked on these kind of movies ever since I finished that popular "The LAST Kingdom"

MV5BMjE1MzYzNjk3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzk0MzYwNzE@._V1_.jpg

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I could marry an ajnabi if I want to but it has to be people who are Muslims not converts. My Uncle married a Arab and has kids with her.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Do you watch Korean/Chinese movies? There is a hint in that asian looking dude in your avatar. I have finished one chinese tv series on Netflix. It is called The Rise of the Phoenixes. Wtih these two lead characters below.

AAAABWJQn-z4oBZmO6c_LS_KC9LyucjmElmNJ6bjxpWxc3OVjaFECHgSe1mFOzA0meshFVsJfXz2T4FRK4nIqUvUnXTixs8L.jpg

If you like ancient histories and kingdom themed series, this would be it.

I got on hooked on these kind of movies ever since I finished that popular "The LAST Kingdom"

MV5BMjE1MzYzNjk3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzk0MzYwNzE@._V1_.jpg

DESTINY IS ALL. Ive watched the last kingdom, great show. New season comes out in 2020.
As for my profile pic, i have a fascination with asian squats. Just google that sht its unreal how these indaayar have so much mobility.

DESTINY IS ALL. Ive watched the last kingdom, great show. New season comes out in 2020.
As for my profile pic, i have a fascination with asian squats. Just google that sht its unreal how these indaayar have so much mobility.

Good to know. Will watch that when it comes out in 2020 if am still breathing. You may like the Rise of the Phoenixes then.

Beleive it or not, Somalis squat like that back home. Knowing this, I googled somali squats and funniest shit ever came up.

An entire group of somali babies being potty trianed.

:mjcry: