Are your parents open minded about marrying an ajnabi?

I never said i wont marry a somali girl, i just said i wont limit myself to only 1 race. If i meet a sweet, decent, strong and responsible woman that happens to be somali then i will marry her.

Which means your attachment to your roots takes a back seat for a fine non-somali ass you met on the train or somewhere in the school playground.

:russ:

PS: Teasing you Abti. With that said, those of us who are straight from Somalia have special connection to their roots. We don't do equal opportunity love shit. You already know how some somali guys fool around with non-somali women but save the baby making for a somali queen. Hypocrtical but works for the bigger objective of extending somali gene unmolested.

:denzelnigga:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

Which means your attachment to your roots takes a back seat for a fine non-somali ass you met on the train or somewhere in the school playground.

:russ:

PS: Teasing you Abti. With that said, those of us who are straight from Somalia have special connection to their roots. We don't do equal opportunity love shit. You already know how some somali guys fool around with non-somali women but save the baby making for a somali queen. Hypocrtical but works for the bigger objective of extending somali gene unmolested.

:denzelnigga:

You are talking like somali gene is gods gift from heaven :ftw9nwa:

Macalin M

Out here
I’ll marry who I want but ngl I want an East African sweetie. Preferably Somali. I want live in the homeland when I’m older (and rich/smart enough to change shit) and ain’t no foreigners gonna wanna move to Somalia.

Your mother spoke the truth.

Not only she’ll take her kids and she’ll leave Islam if she was told to become muslim in order to get married.
Not true from what I see. Usually white women get converted before the marriage and accept Islam. My mom knows of a cadaan woman that married a Tunisian Muslim, she converted and everyhting. They had 2 girls. Later on the Tunisian wants to bring his daughters to Tunisia on 'vacation'...he never came back. The wife went a bit mad and shaved her hair off. Nevert heard of a cadaan revert woman run off with kids. They're loyal and obedient.

You are talking like somali gene is gods gift from heaven :ftw9nwa:

:russ::russ:

Can't blame me can you? That is the mindset we grow up with back home Abti. But please think rationally and from the perspective of a somali who likes their place in God's planet and among humans. There are languages, cultures and norms found in differing communties on earth. Each thrives and grows in their own unique way. Allah mentioned the diversity in the human flock as one of the hallmarks of his power and evidence. Combine all these good reasons for self preservation and try to understand why a somali would prefer to keep that somali gene living unmolested among humans playing its role in the richness of human diversity. Why then would we invite our place in the human nations to disappear with intentional mixing that becomes the norm?

I am certain the UN would mark somalis as endangered tribe if Somalis had the attitude of their western cousins when it came to love, children and marriage. Marka Abti, with all due respect, we must support keeping the somali population grow and avoid diltuting it beyond recognition.

It is okay for a male to marry a non-somali female btw, cause the kids get his tribe and by extension his somali lineage. Better if these kids also travel to somalia to learn more about their roots so they remain closely attached to their forefathers and to the land. Somalis will respect kids like that who demonstrate attachment to the culture.

Ladies who marry outside shouldn't expect society to treat their kids as somalis, cause they are not by any social standard. Legally and by document they can get citizenship as is the case with many countries, but by culture and tradition of the somalis, they will have difficult time gaining acceptance outside their immidaite families.

What do you think?

I’ll marry who I want but ngl I want an East African sweetie. Preferably Somali. I want live in the homeland when I’m older (and rich/smart enough to change shit) and ain’t no foreigners gonna wanna move to Somalia.

Adiga you would marry any being with two breasts and an ass. Waa is dhiibtay macaalinka waa hore. Ciyaalka xaafadda style.

:drakekidding:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
:russ::russ:

Can't blame me can you? That is the mindset we grow up with back home Abti. But please think rationally and from the perspective of a somali who likes their place in God's planet and among humans. There are languages, cultures and norms found in differing communties on earth. Each thrives and grows in their own unique way. Allah mentioned the diversity in the human flock as one of the hallmarks of his power and evidence. Combine all these good reasons for self preservation and try to understand why a somali would prefer to keep that somali gene living unmolested among humans playing its role in the richness of human diversity. Why then would we invite our place in the human nations to disappear with intentional mixing that becomes the norm?

I am certain the UN would mark somalis as endangered tribe if Somalis had the attitude of their western cousins when it came to love, children and marriage. Marka Abti, with all due respect, we must support keeping the somali population grow and avoid diltuting it beyond recognition.

It is okay for a male to marry a non-somali female btw, cause the kids get his tribe and by extension his somali lineage. Better if these kids also travel to somalia to learn more about their roots so they remain closely attached to their forefathers and to the land. Somalis will respect kids like that who demonstrate attachment to the culture.

Ladies who marry outside shouldn't expect society to treat their kids as somalis, cause they are not by any social standard. Legally and by document they can get citizenship as is the case with many countries, but by culture and tradition of the somalis, they will have difficult time gaining acceptance outside their immidaite families.

What do you think?

Wallahi you got me thinking. If everyone would talk like you we would have a better understanding.

Its in my ever intention to teach my kids where their father and grandfather come from, as well as speaking and writing our mother language fluently. I wont be one of those parents who have kids that speak broken Somali. They will visit the country and village every year, have a laugh with their relatives and ride camels til dawn, even if i happens to marry a non somali. I feel its my duty to keep that alive. So have no fear, my kids, even when mixed will be somali by blood, mind and heart.

Wallahi you got me thinking. If everyone would talk like you we would have a better understanding.

Its in my ever intention to teach my kids where their father and grandfather come from, as well as speaking and writing our mother language fluently. I wont be one of those parents who have kids that speak broken Somali. They will visit the country and village every year, have a laugh with their relatives and ride camels til dawn, even if i happens to marry a non somali. I feel its my duty to keep that alive. So have no fear, my kids, even when mixed will be somali by blood, mind and heart.

So, next question, tell us about this flame of yours you are so adamant in getting on with? Obviously, your motivation to be open to outside marriage seems to be a feelings-driven motivation. Nothing wrong with having an eye for beauty and good looks. I have been attracted to a Norwegian and to a hot AA lady at my work before. We are all attracted to good things in life from people to objects. Some of us follow their hearts whilst others reason out of certain feelings if those feelings contradict higher purposes in life.

You must be in love already I think with some non-somali individual.

PS: Won't tease you if you confess I promise.

Not true from what I see. Usually white women get converted before the marriage and accept Islam. My mom knows of a cadaan woman that married a Tunisian Muslim, she converted and everyhting. They had 2 girls. Later on the Tunisian wants to bring his daughters to Tunisia on 'vacation'...he never came back. The wife went a bit mad and shaved her hair off. Nevert heard of a cadaan revert woman run off with kids. They're loyal and obedient.

I heard of those type of story it's like hit and run or "habed silka kadoofo iyo orod " okellah. Anyway, I hope the woman is okay and she get her kids back. :friendhug::jcoleno::meleshame:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
So, next question, tell us about this flame of yours you are so adamant in getting on with? Obviously, your motivation to be open to outside marriage seems to be a feelings-driven motivation. Nothing wrong with having an eye for beauty and good looks. I have been attracted to a Norwegian and to a hot AA lady at my work before. We are all attracted to good things in life from people to objects. Some of us follow their hearts whilst others reason out of certain feelings if those feelings contradict higher purposes in life.

You must be in love already I think with some non-somali individual.

PS: Won't tease you if you confess I promise.

Hahaha im not in love brother and im quite isolated as of late. But im definitely after looks AND character and thats very limited when it comes to somalis. Its either shes decent but ugly or beautiful and ty. So in order to find the fairytale chick i must expand the radius you know?
I have high demands yes but thats the way im with myself to.

Hahaha im not in love brother and im quite isolated as of late. But im definitely after looks AND character and thats very limited when it comes to somalis. Its either shes decent but ugly or beautiful and ty. So in order to find the fairytale chick i must expand the radius you know?
I have high demands yes but thats the way im with myself to.

You would do well to travel back home for a vacation and girl-seeing. The girls there have plenty of beauty and character but lack the necessary language skill you would need to communicate with them(assuming your somali is poor). Still, love can be blind and you might end up giving your heart to one of them cuties back home.

I say plan for travel while you are in the waiting periods. See the world and meet somali girls back home.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
You would do well to travel back home for a vacation and girl-seeing. The girls there have plenty of beauty and character but lack the necessary language skill you would need to communicate with them(assuming your somali is poor). Still, love can be blind and you might end up giving your heart to one of them cuties back home.

I say plan for travel while you are in the waiting periods. See the world and meet somali girls back home.

Btw, er du norsk broshan? :siilaanyosmile:

Your secret is safe with me, Tanjiro chan

Oh wait breh, you watched Season one of Kimetsu? Oh man! You have a good taste in anime.

Do you know where I can read the Manga for free? They kept a tight lid on it and could hardly find any website that offers the manga for free. Let me know if you find a source for the Manga.

Trending