Are your parents open minded about marrying an ajnabi?

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Hell no and i dont intend to limit myself to only one race. They will learn to adapt and accept, not like its their business in the first place.

Once you start living for others when it comes to love, life becomes misery.

It depends, my parents want me to marry a Somali but they don't really care if I marry a someone from a different background. I'll stick to Somalis, marrying from your own culture is the best choice.

Hell no and i dont intend to limit myself to only one race. They will learn to adapt and accept, not like its their business in the first place.

It depends, my parents want me to marry a Somali but they don't really care if I marry a someone from a different background. I'll stick to Somalis, marrying from your own culture is the best choice.
But I don't find somalis in Africa really attractive, and the ones over here in the uk just tell you to piss off (not from personal experiences;))

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My family does not care, my mother is open minded as long as the women is Muslim. My aunties are "open minded" as well cause Imma pass down the clan no matter what. :mjlol:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
My hooyo tells my brother to not marry a white girl too because apparently they will run away with the children and raise them in the white culture
Your mother spoke the truth.

Not only she’ll take her kids and she’ll leave Islam if she was told to become muslim in order to get married.

You can fall in love with a Somali queen and live for yourself still. Why give up on that possibility? Once you marry into others, there will be a chasm between who you were and who your kids will be.

Being Somali is special. You will be tied to your roots even if you never visit Somalia provided your parents are both Somalis.

Last edited:
You can fall in love with a Somali queen and live for yourself still. Why give up on that possibility? Once you marry into others, there will be a chasm between who you were and who your kids will be.

Being Somali is special. You will be tied to your roots even if you never visit Somalia provided your parents are both Somalis.
I find somali girls in the west attractive ,like there attitudes are bare rude still

Intend to marry out InshaAllah. Parents OK with it. Preferred Somali girl, but here in UK they are have a lot of game and drama mindset. Too old for that. Just want to settle and have a boring old life.

My dad says he'd straight-up disown me. My mother thinks all men will take my kids, whites will teach my kids gaalnimo and middle eastern, north Africa and south Asian man will abuse me. she will be very upset if I marry a non-somali but she'd get over it

My family does not care, my mother is open minded as long as the women is Muslim. My aunties are "open minded" as well cause Imma pass down the clan no matter what. :mjlol:

"True, it would be awesome that there would be russian, Mexican or Scandinavian issaq. Lol can you imagine in erigavo, people would be baffled that a Russian claiming to be HY ":what1:. Haaassaa:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::ooh::lolbron::lolbron::denzelnigga::mjlaugh:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

I never said i wont marry a somali girl, i just said i wont limit myself to only 1 race. If i meet a sweet, decent, strong and responsible woman that happens to be somali then i will marry her.

Trending