Are you in favour of the dismemberment of Somalia

Som

VIP
After 30 years of war somalia is still divided, unfortunately in this website many people have adopted a secessionist ideology for their own qabil. While I'm pro somaliweyn I also recognise that the dismemberment of our country may actually be a possibility in the near future.
How many states will rise after Somalia dissolves? Are you in favour of somalia dissolving like Yugoslavia?
Somalia has no clear clan boundaries, how would you solve problems such as Galkacyo which is divided between puntland and galmudug? How would you solve the anti somaliland sentiment in soil and sanaag? How can states like Galmudug become indipendent when they have qabils that hate each other (marexaan and HG) ? How can jubbaland become indipendent if so many clans live in it? What about Mogadishu? What will happen to the city?.
The somali indipendent states will probably be the poorest in the whole world, somaliland is already poor immagine how poor indipendent galmudug or jubbaland would be.
I honestly think the dismemberment of somalia will cause even more issues , but if you support this idea share your opinion.

I think this map is a good start.

86320996_139728064174567_8912780222714085376_o.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
After 30 years of war somalia is still divided, unfortunately in this website many people have adopted a secessionist ideology for their own qabil. While I'm pro somaliweyn I also recognise that the dismemberment of our country may actually be a possibility in the near future.
How many states will rise after Somalia dissolves? Are you in favour of somalia dissolving like Yugoslavia?
Somalia has no clear clan boundaries, how would you solve problems such as Galkacyo which is divided between puntland and galmudug? How would you solve the anti somaliland sentiment in soil and sanaag? How can states like Galmudug become indipendent when they have qabils that hate each other (marexaan and HG) ? How can jubbaland become indipendent if so many clans live in it? What about Mogadishu? What will happen to the city?.
The somali indipendent states will probably be the poorest in the whole world, somaliland is already poor immagine how poor indipendent galmudug or jubbaland would be.
I honestly think the dismemberment of somalia will cause even more issues , but if you support this idea share your opinion.
how would you solve problems such as Galkacyo which is divided between puntland and galmudug?

Galkacyo will not be divided when PL secedes - PL will be forced to capture the remain 15% of city. Hawiye are guests there. This is not like Burco with 50/50 split, they will be pushed out.
Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 08.12.32.jpg

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
"The somali indipendent states will probably be the poorest in the whole world"

I would rather be poor and free than to be united with savages thank you.

Somalis will go extinct with their current attitude. Kenya and Ethiopia will absorb them completely they hate each other more than ajnabis, wheres the logic in that?

The map will be Simple. The somalidiid who always wanted to separate will receive independence as hinted by the AU in the past few years. The rest will remain united as Somalia as federal regions. The July 1st 1960 union will be officially desolved:ehh:
midwife-map.png

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
how would you solve problems such as Galkacyo which is divided between puntland and galmudug?

Galkacyo will not be divided when PL secedes - PL will be forced to capture the remain 15% of city. Hawiye are guests there. This is not like Burco with 50/50 split, they will be pushed out.
View attachment 116539
Oh no the mighty buntites blease dont push us out of gaalkacyo. We mean no harm to your Satellite launch station in xaafada israac
:mjcry::mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Oh no the mighty buntites blease dont push us out of gaalkacyo. We mean no harm to your Satellite launch station in xaafada israac
:mjcry::mjlol:

Actually, Sacad were defeated and kicked out. But AY made a big mistake and let Sacad return. But, if you had the balls you would've not only taken over all of the city but all of Mudug as well as Burtinle where your people say is where their borders end.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Yes, 1000% support the disintegration of Somalia. And like Yonis said, I'd rather be poor and free than be poor and share a country with savages.

Falcon

View attachment 116563

Xabad aya balan inoo ah.

The next war Wallahi I will personally join, I will see you on the battlefield:gunsmiley:
Article written by biased journalist from suusacleey :icon lol:

I am ready wallahi:gunsmiley:

Actually, Sacad were defeated and kicked out. But AY made a big mistake and let Sacad return. But, if you had the balls you would've not only taken over all of the city but all of Mudug as well as Burtinle where your people say is where their borders end.
I’m sure he let sacad come back to the city out of pity:icon lol:
Wallahi you niggas fantasize a lot:pachah1:

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The map of Galmudug is totally wrong, the real border of Galmudug is at Burtinle not Gaalkacyo, northern Mudug is clearly a disputed area under the control of clans loyal to puntland.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
View attachment 116563

Xabad aya balan inoo ah.

The next war Wallahi I will personally join, I will see you on the battlefield:gunsmiley:
PL forces easily enter Galhutu's ghetto neighborhood with impunity during the last two Galkacyo wars. I just wish we had a Na
Article written by biased journalist from suusacleey :icon lol:

I am ready wallahi:gunsmiley:
We have video recording of bare and other mooryan leaders crying to the media that PL forces used disproportionate fire power against Galhutu militias.

Falcon

PL forces easily enter Galhutu's ghetto neighborhood with impunity during the last two Galkacyo wars. I just wish we had a Na

We have video recording of bare and other mooryan leaders crying to the media that PL forces used disproportionate fire power against Galhutu militias.
Go ahead and post those videos will ya :reallymaury:

if you had the balls to push hawiye out of gaalkacyo you would’ve done it instead of fantasizing about it online all the time. :icon lol:

The map of Galmudug is totally wrong, the real border of Galmudug is at Burtinle not Gaalkacyo, northern Mudug is clearly a disputed area under the control of clans loyal to puntland.

Nigga said Burtinle:russ::camby:.North mudug is not under dispute stop claiming it and it’s not clans loyal to Puntland it’s clans which have built Puntland from the bottom up for 22 years.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Anybody can claim anything - I can claim China - its about who has control.

As you can see here the land that Galmudug actually controls is the little sliver of land in between cadaado and South Galkacyo - (Even afbarwaaqo control is not clear) - Everything south of that is Al shabab stronghold / ASWJ

2017-08-25_somalia-map-of-control-2017.jpg

They LARP like they control majority of what they claim but in reality Galgaduud is not even in their hands.

Honestly, breaking us into independent city sates will just allow for bigger super powers to extort us. I'm all for dispersed political power and federalism, but the current one is mostly based on qabiil. Wouldn't it be better if Somalis united on regional basis? - they would definitely have the same general problems when it comes to climate, and resources.

Trending