Are you going to follow kenya and somalia or Saudi for the Eid date

Which one

• Total voters
you guys are funny....these moon sighting wars happen at the end of every month and beginning, just because it involves somalia nw people salivate at the mouth and cant contain themselves.

somalis are very attention deprived people, I remember the time they won the world cup

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
may 24th kulaha what sort of salafi sugo shitt is this it eid end of the story also stop mentioning your fetishes

April 24th** it was a typo you Shia goat fucking unibrow having IRANIAN :pacspit:. Just say you didn’t want to fast during Ramadan anyway! We all know your true intentions
A061C131-3E0D-4067-B538-7F44BDD40AF2.jpeg

“warya I’m hungry let’s just say we saw the moon” kkk

Awdalia Rising

Even Shia will be celebrating eid tomorrow :faysalwtf:

99% of the Muslim world got it correct except for bantus,oromos, and 68 Somalis (normal Somalis celebrating tomorrow with everyone else).

look how far we have sunken. Embarrassing ourselves and lowering our rank to that of a bantu or a oromo

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
eid is tomorrow nigga. Today is the 30th day of fasting we started on April 24 count it up dumb dumb
LoL it’s eid for us today :rejoice:Local masjids are celebrating.

I wouldn’t have celebrated with the 8 geeljires had my local masjid went against them but here we’re on the same side.:dabcasar:

Ayrabs are mad Somalis and few other countries are celebrating today.:drakekidding:

Awdalia Rising

LoL it’s eid for us today :rejoice:Local masjids are celebrating.

I wouldn’t have celebrated with the 8 geeljires had my local masjid went against them but here we’re on the same side.:dabcasar:

Ayrabs are mad Somalis and few other countries are celebrating today.:drakekidding:

let’s take a look at somalis and few other countries. The few other countries :Kenya, Ethiopia.:damn:

you know how there’s regular olympics and special Olympics for disabled people. Somalis embarrassed ourselves by hosting a special eid for mentally disabled kkk

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
eid is tomorrow. You guys only fasted 29 days. Today is the 30th day.

What is the difference between them and atheists who are fasting for appearances?
I have a hard time believing they will go to jannah. Can you imagine the most pious of Muslims having to be around them in the afterlife? How is that fair? Allah swt is the most fair. Let's just leave it at that.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Not 99% will eid tomorrow come on be realistic Nigerians are like 100 million and Ethiopians more 100 million + Kenyans and Somalis in homeland or diaspora. Beside that, so what if even the shiiat gonna celebrate eid tomorrow? How is that concern us? They celebrate if the spot the new moon, not because a Muslim country is celebrating and we should mimic them.

Awdalia Rising

Not 99% will eid tomorrow come on be realistic Nigerians are like 100 million and Ethiopians more 100 million + Kenyans and Somalis in homeland or diaspora. Beside that, so what if even the shiiat gonna celebrate eid tomorrow? How is that concern us? They celebrate if the spot the new moon, not because a Muslim country is celebrating and we should mimic them.

Nigerians are almost 200 million with around 50% being Muslim. Ethiopia is 100 million with 1/3rd being Muslim. Even if you add Somalia that’s still just about 140 million people that chose to celebrate on one day when the other 1.6 billion chose Sunday lol I’m correct saying 99% will have eid tomorrow , 1.6 billion from the 1.8 billion Muslim population is 99%

edit: I don’t know why you brought up Nigeria when they’re celebrating eid on Sunday too which makes your case even worse as I must subtract 100 million from my calculations :dead:

Trending

Latest posts