Are you going to follow kenya and somalia or Saudi for the Eid date

Which one

• Total voters

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
While I don't agree with the saudi jewish government I follow Makkah and Medina.
Israel 'asks Saudi king to not harm' pro-Zionist blogger who was

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I dont even see it as following The Somalis or Saudis, For me its more about the reliable culumo.
The Saudis are far ahead of us when it comes to these technology and Optical telescopes
That's 100% true thats how I see it too but im just busting their balls

They are more knowledgable and have been sighting the moon for centuries
You are truly a stupid f*ck. We have been muslims before majority of arabs outside of saudi arabia, We became muslim very shortly after them, We have been sighting the moon as early as them f*ck nigga

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You are truly a stupid f*ck. We have been muslims before majority of arabs outside of saudi arabia, We became muslim very shortly after them, We have been sighting the moon as early as them f*ck nigga
That is not true doqon. Bring proof

Keo

VIP
Anyone who is not fasting today is happy they are not fasting today. They want an excuse. They don't even want to discuss or debate. They just say you are carab pleaser. Wallahi I question their faith. That poll was written wrongly I voted wrong. Subhanallah. I meant to vote no I am not celebrating Eid today.
Nigga, Eid is today. Why would I make a excuse to not fast the last day when I have already been fasting for 30 days.
:what1:

Bohol

VIP
So I asked my relatives in other parts of the UK they are all having their eid. Only some of my south Asian friends are waiting tomorrow. :lol:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I'm in Pretoria visiting some people , and the Somalis here are conflicted and said they're in accordance with Saudi Arabia and have called out everyone bidco waan yaabay maybe they're al itixaad I regretted leaving Jozi , because Mosques were full the streets were packed with Karachis, Koolies, Sudanese , Yemenis and Somalis
Today is definitely Eid in 8 Muslim countries

Then I saw this geeljire buy Glenn whiskey I said isn't that going to erase your hard earned fast
Somalis are insane

Trending