Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Kinda

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Skinny faarax/xalimo

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to the gym regularly its nearly impossible to become fat. Plus you'll gain a decent amount of muscle. Contrary to popular belief woman that lift weights do not become super bulky like the hulk. they'll just develop toned muscle...

How do you gain weight?:damnmusic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ef0LEom.png

I know how to reduce not how to gain.

Idk check with doctor

If you go to the gym regularly its nearly impossible to become fat. Plus you'll gain a decent amount of muscle. Contrary to popular belief woman that lift weights do not become super bulky like the hulk. they'll just develop toned muscle...
Certain women from specific ethnicities/race. A nigerian woman can get bulkier than a geeljire man

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
How do you gain weight?:damnmusic:

3-4 cups of shaax a day (vital), oil filled bariis and baasto with hilib. Takeaways every weekend. Xalwo every other day. White bread everyday. Snacks have to be sweets and chocolate. Don't forget the butter.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Basically this. Worst is that you become chubby but it's easy to lose weight you eat right and do cardiof. I do fasting when I want to cut weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending