Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Skinny faarax/xalimo

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I know this was to other Somalis lurking.

I noticed some somalis have uneven fat body percent

Idk how it happened but some have lower big thighs and smaller upper body

And you have the opposite of big upper body and small thighs

My fat percentage was around 19% the last time I checked which was early September. Before I started gym and diet, I looked like a chubby, greedy Venetian merchant, now I'm what you call "normal" merchant from the Phoenician colony of Carthage.

My thighs have gone smaller and have reduced in fat, still a bit big and my calves have gone bigger due to gym. My arms have increased in muscle but not too much so it looks like I have spaghetti and meatball arms, not just spaghetti. Most excess fat on chest has gone.

I used to have man boobs, not anymore I say!

Last edited:
My fat percentage was around 19% the last time I checked which was early September. Before I started gym and diet, I looked like a chubby, greedy Venitian merchant, now I'm what you call "normal" merchant from the Phoenician colony of Carthage.

My thighs have gone smaller, still a bit big and my calves have gone bigger due to gym. My arms have increased in muscle but not too much so it looks like I have spaghetti and meatball arms, not just spaghetti. Most excess fat on chest has gone.

:dead::damn:
That's it bro

giphy.gif

Same physique as my boy KHADR KEEYOW. It's easy. Just control what you swallow and work out.:pp)
19761835_1551697058227032_3807424091984494592_n.jpg

BWMwPL8D3X-

Last edited:
My fat percentage was around 19% the last time I checked which was early September. Before I started gym and diet, I looked like a chubby, greedy Venitian merchant, now I'm what you call "normal" merchant from the Phoenician colony of Carthage.

My thighs have gone smaller, still a bit big and my calves have gone bigger due to gym. My arms have increased in muscle but not too much so it looks like I have spaghetti and meatball arms, not just spaghetti. Most excess fat on chest has gone.

Yeah you should start before its too late.

Before when I was a young teen and diagnosed with type 1 diabetes I was skinny as heck.

After I started taking Insulin I gained weight at fast rate.

I quickly realised Increasing of fat percentage so I started reading fitness books and I had couple of meetings with dietitian.

Thank god I am back to normal.

I don't eat a lot of food this days

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Obsessed counting calories these days.

I try to eat about 1,300 calories a day but don't always make it. I'm tall too.

How many calories ya'll eat a day & be honest ya'll fat or slim?
tenor.gif

Here' sa free pic of my body
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m skinny and a bit tall my dad says I should gain weight but my mom says I look exactly like her mom when she was younger so I’m trimming not to gain any

Status
Not open for further replies.