Votes: 27 57.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Almost a 50/50 split. Interesting. My guess is that African-shifted men don’t find neotenic features attractive

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Recently I have become very atrracted to Asian women after sleeping on them my whole life. They are very beautiful, with cute features. In my opinion, mongoloid/asian features are the most feminine and aesthetic - other races of women now look manly in comparison to me.
If they had nicer and curvier bodies, and were a bit taller, other races of women would be obsolete.
The best looking are Chinese/Korean not ugly Filipinos or Thai
Perfection:
View attachment 74744
View attachment 74736
View attachment 74741 View attachment 74742
View attachment 74743
View attachment 74737
The niggas who voted no are closoted homosexuals.

Apollo

VIP
He has that typical Nomadic Somali hair type that's romanticised lol

Nowadays, Somalis look down on Timo Madow/Afros & growing them out.

Meh, I'm not racist to ethnic Somalis with different hair types or looks. So long as they are ethnic Somalis.

Diversity is our strength, kek.

Meh, I'm not racist to ethnic Somalis with different hair types or looks. So long as they are ethnic Somalis.

Diversity is our strength, kek.
The elders of my family casually insult non-Hamitic/Mediterranean Africans for their looks.

They detest Somalis with large Afros lol
:drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP
I once dated a Chinese girl, but I broke it up when things started getting serious and she wanted me to meet her parents.

N4OvxyT.png

She looked like a North Chinese/Manchurian/Korean type but was from Hong Kong (South China) which was strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending