Are you attracted to all ethnicities?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I used to be attracted to Ajanabi men even just some weeks ago and sometimes had it in my mind I want to marry an ajanabi. However after seeing so much hate on social media lately(mainly coming from ajanabi men) this has put me off from finding them attractive anymore. When it comes to Somali men I have seen some attractive ones in my lifetime, but admit I wasn't their biggest fan for a long time. But as of lately I only see myself with a Somali man. Hopefully my mind don't change and another Somali dude puts me off like i sometimes see online.

Ngl this is strange considering you grew up in the UK. Aren't there somalis everywhere in the UK?

Id expect someone like me who grew up in an area with no somalis to not be attracted to somalis. I've only met a few somali guys that weren't attracted to somalis and that's because they grew up around no somalis. The most attractive women in their areas were usually always cadaan and Hispanic women.

If you travel to areas with small somali community you will see dudes that are perfectly fine with settling down with a non somali. Their parents might ask them to marry a chick from back home or search for a chick in a different state but that requires too much work. Even the miskeen religious ones I've seen usually chase after the Arab and south Asian chicks. The only young dudes I've seen marry a chick from back home are barwani niggas.

Only reason why I considered somalis attractive even though I rarely ran into xalimos was because I grew up around a lot of ethiopians. So I always considered women from the horn as attractive.

Kisame

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The avg somali nigga willing to date non Muslim ajnabis is pretty much fine with being with a chick that will have a "past"

Whenever I see y'all niggas advocate about dating ajnabis even though most of y'all are religious miskeen niggas I genuinely get confused :ayaanswag:

Y'all are willing to call xalimos with 1-3 bodies a hoe but suddenly stop caring about the past when it comes to dating ajnabis. Is this some form of self hate :cosbyhmm:. Why go extra hard on xalimos if non Muslim Ajnabi chicks are usually worse.

Even the Swedish Somali niggas that date snow bunnies live in a country packed with cadaan women that sleep around a lot. Scandinavia countries have high std rates.

I used to be attracted to Ajanabi men even just some weeks ago and sometimes had it in my mind I want to marry an ajanabi. However after seeing so much hate on social media lately(mainly coming from ajanabi men) this has put me off from finding them attractive anymore. When it comes to Somali men I have seen some attractive ones in my lifetime, but admit I wasn't their biggest fan for a long time. But as of lately I only see myself with a Somali man. Hopefully my mind don't change and another Somali dude puts me off like i sometimes see online.

Black women (black/African people in general) receive the most unprovoked hatred online(even from blacks/Africans men lmao). I just saw a brutal brutal reel yesterday.( Its like the juice owned companies dropped the ball after many blacks became anti-isreal)
I may make a thread about it soon.

On the other hand, Somalis running around yelling "me no black me Somali" is why we started receiving some tailored unprovoked hatred (in their mind they're making fun and/or hating on black people) as of late. Still, I say go after what you want/like. No need to settle for someone you don't find attractive.
I meant also are u high maintenance? Do you have a career?

Only high maintenance when it comes to farah.
They lower a lot of their standards/attitude for none SSA ajaanib.
I thought it was only our neighbors who do that but more halimos be on that too.

Last edited:
The avg somali nigga willing to date non Muslim ajnabis is pretty much fine with being with a chick that will have a "past"

Whenever I see y'all niggas advocate about dating ajnabis even though most of y'all are religious miskeen niggas I genuinely get confused :ayaanswag:

Y'all are willing to call xalimos with 1-3 bodies a hoe but suddenly stop caring about the past when it comes to dating ajnabis. Is this some form of self hate :cosbyhmm:. Why go extra hard on xalimos if non Muslim Ajnabi chicks are usually worse.

Even the Swedish Somali niggas that date snow bunnies live in a country packed with cadaan women that sleep around a lot. Scandinavia countries have high std rates.
Nah the guys in your circle and who you grew up operate like that don't try and pin that lifestyle on the rest of us

Kisame

Nah the guys in your circle and who you grew up operate like that don't try and pin that lifestyle on the rest of us

Non Muslim ajnabis start dating earlier than most Muslim people here in the west.

If your a Somali guy that's willing to date one your pretty much guaranteed to be dating someone with a "past".

Like that isn't hard to understand. When it comes to these non Muslim chicks most of them usually have a dating history before getting married. Non Muslim Guys usually prefer to be with women that were in long term relationships instead of chick that's slept around with a bunch of guys.

Trending