Are you attracted to all ethnicities?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you say that as if you could :dead:
I only want to be with a successful guy 💰 so my pool is already small
Gold digger :faysalwtf:What did I expect from a mudugian
I used to be attracted to Ajanabi men even just some weeks ago and sometimes had it in my mind I want to marry an ajanabi. However after seeing so much hate on social media lately(mainly coming from ajanabi men) this has put me off from finding them attractive anymore. When it comes to Somali men I have seen some attractive ones in my lifetime, but admit I wasn't their biggest fan for a long time. But as of lately I only see myself with a Somali man. Hopefully my mind don't change and another Somali dude puts me off like i sometimes see online.
You change your mind very quickly

My Opinion

Perferably somali but if we are allowed 4 then I got 3 extra slots

You spent weeks simping for them on here. I told you those chicks were wild

Aren’t you the guy who posted a thread about Turkish women?? Bro they’re not worth it. They’re aggressive & overbearing, they act just like their men. Idk what femininity you see in them.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Somali women’s and men’s perceptions of each other is shaped by the media in a sense especially this generation
Serious question

Do you think most somali men and women interact with each other often irl???
I'm not talking about hanging out with relatives either.

I know Somali niggas that literally avoided women until it was time for marriage. I got some cousins that are non practicing and hang out with Xalimos all the time.

I got other cousins that I've visited and the whole time I hung out with them we never hung out with any women. All we did was hoop, go sight seeing, and play video games. I still had a fun time but I low-key wanted to meet some chicks.

Kisame

Aren’t you the guy who posted a thread about Turkish women?? Bro they’re not worth it. They’re aggressive & overbearing, they act just like their men. Idk what femininity you see in them.

Naw I don't give AF about Turkish women. I've never met one in my entire life

Kisame

Or do you only see yourself with a Somali person?

I could only see myself being with a Somali, Ethiopian, or African American women. Maybe an afro Latina as well but I haven't really ran into them that much.

Don't really care about whites and Asians that much

As long as they are Muslim and wealthy it’s 😎
When it comes to a man y’all always love to look at his wealth n how much he makes but you dont even care if the guy even has good character n truly follows the Quran and Sunnah upon the understanding of the salaf as-saliheen SMH🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Darren: 🙂
Sufyan: 🙂
Babatunde: 🙂
Kevin Nguyen: 🙂
Fernando: 🙂

Faarax: 😩😩😩😩😩
Movie Reaction GIF

When it comes to a man y’all always love to look at his wealth n how much he makes but you dont even care if the guy even has good character n truly follows the Quran and Sunnah upon the understanding of the salaf as-saliheen SMH🤦🏾‍♂️
They aren't mutually exclusive, you simple-minded peasant!

The only woman who I will spend the rest of my life in this dunya and akhira providing and protecting for and who will bear my children will be a somali woman.