Are you attracted to all ethnicities?

Never been attracted to a somali girl , theres lots of pretty women but for some reason i struggle to see them like that . idk why tbh , it would make life easier.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I'm only attracted to horn of African women or North African/middle eastern women and maybe some eastern European women tbh.

I used to be attracted to Ajanabi men even just some weeks ago and sometimes had it in my mind I want to marry an ajanabi. However after seeing so much hate on social media lately(mainly coming from ajanabi men) this has put me off from finding them attractive anymore. When it comes to Somali men I have seen some attractive ones in my lifetime, but admit I wasn't their biggest fan for a long time. But as of lately I only see myself with a Somali man. Hopefully my mind don't change and another Somali dude puts me off like i sometimes see online.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
I used to be attracted to Ajanabi men even just some weeks ago and sometimes had it in my mind I want to marry an ajanabi. However after seeing so much hate on social media lately(mainly coming from ajanabi men) this has put me off from finding them attractive anymore. When it comes to Somali men I have seen some attractive ones in my lifetime, but admit I wasn't their biggest fan for a long time. But as of lately I only see myself with a Somali man. Hopefully my mind don't change and another Somali dude puts me off like i sometimes see online.
You need to seriously detox from the internet this shit is not good for you, seriously.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Don't worry about me I will go on anything I want on the internet. Your not concerned for me you just wanted to say that lol
I mean you could always assume my intentions without knowing a single thing about me but I'm not the only one who has told you this. I used to take shit on the internet personally and it messed with my worldview so seing you kinda reminded me of myself, sorry if I offended you 🤷‍♂️

I mean you could always assume my intentions without knowing a single thing about me but I'm not the only one who has told you this. I used to take shit on the internet personally and it messed with my worldview so seing you kinda reminded me of myself, sorry if I offended you 🤷‍♂️
I deleted social media and if I see negativity from ajanabis is because of this forum. That's why I'm detoxing from this place for a while once Ramadan comes and I suggest everyone else to.

Trending

Latest posts