Are you an Ajnabi member? Any Non-Somali people here?

Are you a ajnabi?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol you are right, people do not know the difference between Hornfricans in general, I had an oromo girl in my class and the teacher always asked us Somalis to translate:noneck:

Can't blame them though, it's hard for even us to tell the difference, :D :) that's why I don't get the hatred some of us have for each other, when we look alike? I know of some mixed somali-oromo, somali-habesha marriages, which is good,
To them too [white folks and non horners], we all look alike, the same prominent and shiny forehead, the same soft hair, and so on.

Can't blame them though, it's hard for even us to tell the difference, :D :) that's why I don't get the hatred some of us have for each other, when we look alike? I know of some mixed somali-oromo, somali-habesha marriages, which is good,
To them too [white folks and non horners], we all look alike, the same prominent and shiny forehead, the same soft hair, and so on.
Well they shouldn’t claim our culture and my forehead is definitely more shinier than yours:pachah1: