• No

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • It depends

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Ikr! Some people just can’t take it. :mjlol:

If I was in that situation I would have just allowed the silence and get on with what I was doing :manny:

You wouldn't be able to ignore that situation if it was you, i naturally have that "dont dissapoint me " face

I'm somewhere in between I can be social and talktative but by the end of the night when I get home I need time to re-energize.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I can pretty much talk with anyone, but I get tired going out fast. Start out hyped, get tired an hour later

I am social when it comes to situations where I have to be and to friends. However I don't go out of my way to be overfriendly and overcompensate for conversationa that have died.

I am never open with someone until I know them tho. f*ck putting your business on the streets.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m highly introverted and quickly get tired from social interaction (I also have social anxiety). I get bored of people very easily but I seem to be very comfortable and chatty around fellow Somalis, it’s like I’m a whole different person. Strange :notsureif:

High priestess me too! We r like like minded kindred

I’m introverted, but I come across as extroverted because unfortunately that’s how social interactions are valued. After awhile I need alone time to recharge from all the fake small talk which is LOATHE that I do at work.

So me! I have a social battery. I can communicate for a while and then I get tired and just want peace and silence.

I find it hard communicating with somali boys sometimes I need to be a bit out going maybe

I don't like kufars they are the human shaytaan why would I wanna chill with those evil people so they can take me to hellfire with them your joking me enjoy burning on your own im not with that

Sanbuur

Chill Sxb, not every “kufar” is the cop that arrested and prosecuted you and judge who sent you to the slammer.

I’m an extrovert and love talking to people. Most of my neighbours, both sides of the road up to 8 blocks know me and we talk.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am a social butterfly. I have no problem striking a conversation with strangers. I am also approachable and friendly even shy people feel comfortable talking to me.

I am attracted to shy guys tho there is something sexy about them :hmm:

Damn there a lot of anti socials here no wonder why some of y’all are awkward and rude lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am a social butterfly. I have no problem striking a conversation with strangers. I am also approachable and friendly even shy people feel comfortable talking to me.

I am attracted to shy guys tho there is something sexy about them :hmm:

dh.ilo

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm a middle class introvert. I can talk to anyone but they're situations I don't like to be in. Say like talking in front of 100 ppl. :damedamn:

World

VIP
It depends tbh. I’m usually an extrovert but after exam season I’m usually a bit anti social and it takes me a while to crack out of my shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.