Votes: 15 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • It depends

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
POLL id like to know if you're an antisocial/introvert person. Also state what country you're from. I find this a very interesting topic. Somalis are known to be very social people but those in the west might been raised differently.

I personally have no problem talking with people but i never understood how one can struggle with basic human interactions.

:yacadiim:

Maybe someone will enlighten me :ayaanswag:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I’m pretty social around Somalis but around ajnabis I’m more selective of who I’m social with.

Also awkward silences don’t phase me. If I have nothing to say to someone I won’t force the conversation. :damnmusic:

Last edited:
I’m highly introverted and quickly get tired from social interaction (I also have social anxiety). I get bored of people very easily but I seem to be very comfortable and chatty around fellow Somalis, it’s like I’m a whole different person. Strange :notsureif:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Im very extroverted, i like being around people, and socializing.
I have 5 other brothers, so i can't stand being alone for too long.

I’m highly introverted and quickly get tired from social interaction (I also have social anxiety). I get bored of people very easily but I seem to be very comfortable and chatty around fellow Somalis, it’s like I’m a whole different person. Strange :notsureif:

Im more reserved around non Somalis 2 :icon lol:

Subeer

I’m pretty social around Somalis but around ajnabis I’m more selective of who I’m social with.

Also awkward silences don’t phase me. If I have nothing to say to someone I won’t force the conversation. :damnmusic:

Sometimes i deliberately force a awkward silence just to see the look on their face
:chrisfreshhah:
People, women especially always look at me like they have something wrong.
:mjlol:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I don't like kufars they are the human shaytaan why would I wanna chill with those evil people so they can take me to hellfire with them your joking me enjoy burning on your own im not with that
Why are you telling me to burn in hell?
i didn't even say anything.
what the hell is up with you today?
:childplease:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Sometimes i deliberately force a awkward silence just to see the look on their face
:chrisfreshhah:
People, women especially always look at me like they have something wrong.
:mjlol:
Ikr! Some people just can’t take it. :mjlol:

If I was in that situation I would have just allowed the silence and get on with what I was doing :manny:

I’m introverted, but I come across as extroverted because unfortunately that’s how social interactions are valued. After awhile I need alone time to recharge from all the fake small talk which is LOATHE that I do at work.

Apollo

VIP
I'm introverted around dumb people. There are a lot of retarded people. Seriously.

I'm extroverted around smart people.

mrlog

VIP

Social anxiety is usually caused by u thinking u ain’t worthy or don’t look good enough.
U need to think of ur self as the one and only.
Hit the gym couse ur body will release hormones that will make u move with ur head held high.
Ask @Knowles, last summer they wore the same suugo stained Bati the whole time.
This summer buuq iyo Belaayo bey keentay and responds to people on SSPOT whilst in the toilet as her way of shitting on them

Subeer

Ikr! Some people just can’t take it. :mjlol:

If I was in that situation I would have just allowed the silence and get on with what I was doing :manny:

You wouldn't be able to ignore that situation if it was you, i naturally have that "dont dissapoint me " face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts