Are women more xaasid than men?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Speaking specifically about relatives, I would say yes, women are more xassid. A lot of them are insecure and unfulfilled with their own lives, and hate to see young women thriving and doing their own thing (school, work, travel). It’s sad that older women would rather be petty and hateful towards younger women, when they can be a source of wisdom and experience. But then again, how can you expect all that from women who have lived lives that were filled with misery and disappointment? Key point is to stay away from them and surround yourself with healthy, positive people.
So true. Reminds me of that xaasid married xalimo that has a good life, but advised young females to waste their lives doing stupid shit.

:damedamn:

So true. Reminds me of that xaasid married xalimo that has a good life, but advised young females to waste their lives doing stupid shit.

:damedamn:
I was talking bout my own experience with my own female relatives. I don’t have many male relatives. Anyways, some women throw in your face that they’re married, but they’re single moms basically, they look older than their husbands bc they do everything, and their men ain’t shit. If as a woman you’re not levelling up through marriage, then keep your mouth shut cuz you look dumb.

The way some of the broads toy and break niggas hearts :banderas:

Yoo there's this cadaan guy I use to go to school with, solid guy all around, use to have the hots for this cadaan chick. She knew it, and so did everyone.

She string him along, go on friend dates, and throughout uni, she slowly ran thru his friend circle :pachah1:
You already your boy got in to :russsmug:

Anyway, the real knock out was......she's now in a relationship with that guy's younger brother :gladbron:

And man still has hope till today :mjcry:

I can already see it, he'll be raising his brothers kids or some other niggas yuts in 5 years:damn:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet

Yoo there's this cadaan guy I use to go to school with, solid guy all around, use to have the hots for this cadaan chick. She knew it, and so did everyone.

She string him along, go on friend dates, and throughout uni, she slowly ran thru his friend circle :pachah1:

Anyway, the real knock out was......she's now in a relationship with that guy's younger brother :gladbron:

I can already see it, he'll be raising his brothers kids or some other niggas yuts in 5 years:damn:
:damnmusic:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

That's mental illness. I have a thing for beyonce, but I ain't gonna wifey that even if she begged. Just gonna tap and keep a fond memory.

A story to tell the grandkids.

:drakelaugh:

:damn::damn:

That's mental illness. I have a thing for beyonce, but I ain't gonna wifey that even if she begged. Just gonna tap and keep a fond memory.

A story to tell the grandkids.

:drakelaugh:

If she has a past, she has a past. It's whatever

But if you personally know half the bodies she collected laaa :russ: :russ:

And she's waased your own younger brother while you in sideline:lolbron:

Man should commit dat Sudoku

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
no need to lie to them
it’s not lying if you’re just calling them cute and hyping them up lmao :tacky:
plus if they’re your literal homies why tf not
Is it though? :gucciwhat:
it literally is
it’s not like we’re calling obese people skinny queens lmao
Us guys are more straight forward..
i’m hella straightforward with absolutely zero filter but if it’s my day one homie it’s my day one homie and she deserves just a little bit of hype
just a little :salute: