Are women more xaasid than men?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Are women more jealous of their relatives and friends or men?

Give us your opinion. In my opinion women are xaasid to high hell. Even my indian plumber told me don't get involved between women and their beef. His own sisters hold grudges for years and then make up 7yrs later. I seen men get into fights and go down to the pub for a drink later. Men also congratulate you for your success, women tend to curse each other under their breath when another woman or their sister finds success, seen it with some of my own aunts. Ladies of sspot give us your wonderful insight.

:hmm:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
definitely more jealous
it’s extremely self explanatory
you can’t even congratulate yourself in front of another girl because she’d probably curse you

The reasons most of women are xasid and hold onto grudges to people who treat them badly is because they are not cats
They don't have nine lives to play with

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Xaasid as f*ck.

I remember two women in my Swedish refugee camp thingie had a huge fight and now almost 12 years later they still beef :russ:

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
definitely more jealous
it’s extremely self explanatory
you can’t even congratulate yourself in front of another girl because she’d probably curse you
That bad huh?

See the source image

Speaking specifically about relatives, I would say yes, women are more xassid. A lot of them are insecure and unfulfilled with their own lives, and hate to see young women thriving and doing their own thing (school, work, travel). It’s sad that older women would rather be petty and hateful towards younger women, when they can be a source of wisdom and experience. But then again, how can you expect all that from women who have lived lives that were filled with misery and disappointment? Key point is to stay away from them and surround yourself with healthy, positive people.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is how men move today aswell
The wet short ones do. Or the ones that feel they have to overcompensate by being loud. Always the most xaasid ones.

I remember opening up my AS level results sheet. The former smartest guy in the class, couldn't even hold his poker face.

:damn:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
The wet short ones do. Or the ones that feel they have to overcompensate by being loud. Always the most xaasid ones.

I remember opening up my AS level results sheet. The former smartest guy in the class, couldn't even hold his poker face.

:damn:
people only want others downfall

Trending