Are women more xaasid than men?

it’s not lying if you’re just calling them cute and hyping them up lmao :tacky:
plus if they’re your literal homies why tf not

it literally is
it’s not like we’re calling obese people skinny queens lmao

i’m hella straightforward with absolutely zero filter but if it’s my day one homie it’s my day one homie and she deserves just a little bit of hype
just a little :salute:
If to be truthful is to be cruel, then lying must surely be an act of kindness. And so, kindness is a lie

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
If to be truthful is to be cruel, then lying must surely be an act of kindness. And so, kindness is a lie
we’re being honest and just complimenting them how are we fucking lying
lying is not telling the truth
giving compliments isn’t lying because it is telling the truth

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I was talking bout my own experience with my own female relatives. I don’t have many male relatives. Anyways, some women throw in your face that they’re married, but they’re single moms basically, they look older than their husbands bc they do everything, and their men ain’t shit. If as a woman you’re not levelling up through marriage, then keep your mouth shut cuz you look dumb.
Damn @Desert Flower a savage lol.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
:kodaksmiley:

Dunno what kinda niggas you around

My boys hella positive and the guys I'm usually around too
Shit niggas usually try to out compliment each other by saying dumb shit like I'm trying to do it like you :denzelnigga:
my es are fine
the literal four female friends that i have suit me well enough because their is always a time for roasting THE f*ck out of each other and complimenting the shit out of each other

You guys don't know anything..... Men xaasidnimo is deadly whilst the women is just harmless arguing/tit tat. Men's issues can make you get killed.

Sambuus

Inactive
Majority of women are like that.
I used to hold grudges and shit like that but stopped since it’s not good for your mental health or brain to have one sided beef all the time :mjkkk:

An ex gf of mine used to complain and talk shit forever about her co-workers and boss everyday because they used a certain "tone" when speaking to her and obviously "jealous" of her capabilities. Over the stupidest things wallahi. Of course the chick herself was kinda crazy. That's why your boy got her to break up with me rather than having the fury of shaytan come down if it was the other way around.

Another girl told me about all this shady shit she was doing to a girl who stole her best friend's "man", they weren't exclusive and were only dating for a couple weeks.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yes women can be cruel but men are also merciless especially Somali men it's in the Somali nature to be merciless , let's not jump to conclusions and paint a negative brush on our sisters, Somali men would wish death upon his relatives if they're successful .

I have respect for Somali sisters but
Somali mother in law's can be qumayo like araweelo for real

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are women more jealous of their relatives and friends or men?

Give us your opinion. In my opinion women are xaasid to high hell. Even my indian plumber told me don't get involved between women and their beef. His own sisters hold grudges for years and then make up 7yrs later. I seen men get into fights and go down to the pub for a drink later. Men also congratulate you for your success, women tend to curse each other under their breath when another woman or their sister finds success, seen it with some of my own aunts. Ladies of sspot give us your wonderful insight.

:hmm:

Yep we are xasiiid. Deadly.

An ex gf of mine used to complain and talk shit forever about her co-workers and boss everyday because they used a certain "tone" when speaking to her and obviously "jealous" of her capabilities. Over the stupidest things wallahi. Of course the chick herself was kinda crazy. That's why your boy got her to break up with me rather than having the fury of shaytan come down if it was the other way around.

Another girl told me about all this shady shit she was doing to a girl who stole her best friend's "man", they weren't exclusive and were only dating for a couple weeks.

Dats how you do it :denzelnigga:

Trending

Latest posts