Are women a different species?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I will never figure out how their minds work its impossible. During a nightout i met a girl and me and her hit off immediately but i was not intrested in her sexually. Anyways as the night goes on she asks me if theres any girl i like in the bar and i point to one. Now once we were done and about to head back she gets pissed at me for talking to other girls even though she wanted to hook me up. Wheres the logic in that?

I will never figure out how their minds work its impossible. During a nightout i met a girl and me and her hit off immediately but i was not intrested in her sexually. Anyways as the night goes on she asks me if theres any girl i like in the bar and i point to one. Now once we were done and about to head back she gets pissed at me for talking to other girls even though she wanted to hook me up. Wheres the logic in that?
yeaaahhhhh, that doesn't make any sense. As guys we tend to be very direct, whereas women play mind games.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
First of let's not generalize women in general, but there are a good amount of dumb es in this world.

Now, in this case, you happen to be with a dumb . And it's your fault for not recognizing that and not getting rid of her the moment you were not sexually interested in her.
Who the hell meets random chicks who you don't want to bang in a bar or something anyway :faysalwtf:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

:bell: Are you autistic

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf: :lawd::lawd:and you're wondering why she's pissed,you've got a lot of learning to do my friend .:kanyehmm:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
What's autistic about it? I didn't find her attractive , or is every hole a goal for you

During a nightout i met a girl and me and her hit off immediately

- she asks me if theres any girl i like in the bar and i point to one.
- she gets pissed at me for talking to other girls
-Wheres the logic in that?
- I will never figure out how their minds work its impossible.
:hmm:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You meet a woman at a bar, you're both probably heavily inebriated, you hit it off but you're not attracted to her yet you continue to waste her time and lead her on, she gets pissed off when you try to pick up other women in front of her but she's the difficult creature that's hard to figure out?:drakewtf:

If you knew you weren't attracted to her, why waste her time? Who goes to a bar to make friends of the opposite sex?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Have you ever tried meditated with a girl kkkk you should try it perhaps then your hatred for the opposite sex would subside faraxkrishna

VixR

Veritas
Kkkk this is to let us know you lead on and then curb unattractive girls at bars. You could've at least made it an attractive chick to give it some pizzazz and for some extra points.

She was basically trying to communicate to your obtuse brain, to take her home and tear her apart caveman style

All she was waiting for you to say was 'Haye' after her jealous tirades (while hand on her ass) and ride her off into the sunset

Doqon foqol doqon, you expect her to spell this out for you?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Kkkk this is to let us know you lead on and then curb unattractive girls at bars. You could've at least made it an attractive chick to give it some pizzazz and for some extra points.

???

this post is to demonstrate how women's brains are wired wrong, they do not think logically
You meet a woman at a bar, you're both probably heavily inebriated, you hit it off but you're not attracted to her yet you continue to waste her time and lead her on, she gets pissed off when you try to pick up other women in front of her but she's the difficult creature that's hard to figure out?:drakewtf:

If you knew you weren't attracted to her, why waste her time? Who goes to a bar to make friends of the opposite sex?

i did not lead anyone on simply being friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending