Are women a different species?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Will this turn into an insightful, rousing debate about nature vs nurture? :patrice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm anticipating the dawn of the lifelike sexbots. Too bad it wont be in our time. So many ppl will be freed from conventional pairings. No more Venus vs. Mars, Jupiter vs. College sparring of the sexes.

You can interface with intellectually and emotionally acute AI robot technology without all the fuss of the hueman :icon lol:

I'm anticipating the dawn of the lifelike sexbots. Too bad it wont be in our time. So many ppl will be freed from conventional pairings. No more Venus vs. Mars, Jupiter vs. College sparring of the sexes.

You can interface with intellectually and emotionally acute AI robot technology without all the fuss of the hueman :icon lol:

The AI won't let u down, they won't disappoint u. They can be anything u want them to be and everything in between! None of these confusing inter species interactions and mixed signals z3zrULC

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

And then she'll play on your male weaknesses, make you fall in love, steal your shit and leave you to your demise.

:mjcry:

And then she'll play on your male weaknesses, make you fall in love, steal your shit and leave you to your demise.

This movie was sick :chrisfreshhah: I'm actually surprised it was an indie movie lol it looks so sleek and high budget.

The actress is scandinavian as well :banderas:

Last edited:

Kanye

This movie was sick :chrisfreshhah: I'm actually surprised it was an indie movie lol it looks so sleek and high budget.

The actress is Scandinavia as well :banderas:
:ohhh: I didn't know it was an indie movie. $15m budget, that's nothing compared to how much other movies cost and how shit they are.

VixR

Veritas

Whatttt, does that mean the malebots will be a stereotypical trope too

I haven't seen that movie.

I reject it :drakekidding:

AI > hueman:fittytousand:
The AI won't let u down, they won't disappoint u. They can be anything u want them to be and everything in between! None of these confusing inter species interactions and mixed signals z3zrULC
Not to mention perfect in every way:banderas:

Kanye

Whatttt, does that mean the malebots will be a stereotypical trope too:drakekidding:

I haven't seen that movie.

I reject it.

AI > hueman

Ok I'm just saying no robot needs an oil change 3x a week at 1am.:ohno: If you really think that compact space-grey robot girl from next door was here just to fix the WiFi that's on you.

For real though, as someone who generally feels indifferent about most movies, it's a good movie. Drama/Mystery, top-tier genres. :rejoice:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
we really hit it off kulaha. but I didn't want to f*ck her

the f*ck were u gonna do, add her on Xbox live?

10cvxp0.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Ok I'm just saying no robot needs an oil change 3x a week at 1am.:ohno: If you really think that compact space-grey robot girl from next door was here just to fix the WiFi that's on you.

For real though, as someone who generally feels indifferent about most movies, it's a good movie. Drama/Mystery, top-tier genres. :rejoice:
Alright, convinced. I'll give it a watch.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
this post is to demonstrate how women's brains are wired wrong, they do not think logically

You honestly think women are a different species? I guess I would think the same if I had my heart shattered by one to the point where I believe in the fucking Buddha.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
You honestly think women are a different species? I guess I would think the same if I had my heart shattered by one to the point where I believe in the fucking Buddha.

They are an increasingly erratic species. And the Buddha was a man that existed, i do not believe in him, thats not what buddhism is, do your research little girl.

Bohol

VIP
That is a bit strange I agree. It is like those halimos that have a picture of them and their
friend, then ask you which one do you prefer, when you give them a answer they
don't like they get mad kkkk. Men are straight forward naturally, while women like to
play mind games.

Last edited:
That is a bit strange I agree. It is like those halimos that have a picture of them and their
friend, then ask you which one do you prefer, when you give them a answer they
don't like they get mad kkkk. Men are straight forward naturally, while women like to
play mind games.
"Mind games" :cryinglaughsmiley:if other niggas are really this obtuse, then I'm doing alright

Status
Not open for further replies.