Votes: 19 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Mozart

You need people like me
Nothing to do with environment . On Average , Somalians are a cursed race/tribe/animal/people. They’ve chimped out on every corner of the planet.

Is it just me, or is behaviour such as open atheism, homosexuality, transgenderism in Somalis starting to be more normalized?

I spoke to a Sheikh in my mosque who told me that told me that a lot of Somali Parents don't even make a fuss anymore that their sons and daughters marry gaals nowadays, but would make a big deal out of this in the 2000s.

I feel like that is correct as well, even when you go on social media, Somalis are a lot more open with all sorts of degenerate behaviour, but as late as a few years ago would at least hide it.
When we don't raise our kids with values and character expect the world to raise them. Don't allow social media to have a grasp on your mind, we are the instant gratification generation and people are willing to do anything for likes and money.

Somalis are overdramatic, we literally swarm somalis who behave like degenerates online. You guys live in social media that has dramatized and nitpicked content, literally focusing on minority of our community.

What do you expect sxb, it is a secular society. They are teaching this qaniis bs to children at school and as a result kids are coming out a lot earlier nowadays. They are talking about banning and criminalizing 'conversion therapy' so you won't be able to take them to quran saar to set them straight :pachah1:. You'd be a fool to raise your kids here
Homosexuals have always existed and the only difference now is that they now live in a place where it’s okay to be it, which is probably why many feel confident enough to come out quite early in life. It is not something you become because you were taught in school 🤦🏽‍♀️

Homosexuals have always existed and the only difference now is that they now live in a place where it’s okay to be it, which is probably why many feel confident enough to come out quite early in life. It is not something you become because you were taught in school 🤦🏽‍♀️

Kids as young as 8 are coming out. What the hell do they know about sexuality at that age:what1: Don’t be a nacas.