Are we making it OK for others to talk down about Somalis?

Somalis acting like bunch of animals then wonder when ajnabis criticizes their behavior.
I literally stopped to advice Somalis online ,there is no hope .
Twitter, tik tok, clubhouse
Everywhere they go they leave chaos ,without even thinking about their reputation
Racist incels, twerking hijabis ,ex muslims, ana arabs & blm xalimos

The new trend ex-somali

A lot of ethnicities have gender wars but what is unique about somalis is that those who engage in that let ajnabis join in. I have never condoned ajnabis talking about somali matterd whether it would be positive or negative. A lot of people lack this.

Also somali gender wars are very visible. In tiktok, videos go viral ( only somali tiktok). I have seen videos dedicated for hating oppose gender and other cunsuri things. Its weird. Somalis overall are very visible in tiktok and ajnabis follow somalis. If you follow somalis, you will see gender war videos. Only way to stop this is limit internet usage for younger age groups.

yes it's a very big issue on social media. Somalis constantly engaging in gender wars to the point where we see ajanabis calling Somali men bad partners and blah blah (I actually heard a lady say this). I had a mini rant today about this saying how we should not be allowing ajanabis onto our stages to talk down on Somali people. We even now have people claiming to be half somali. It's a trend now. I feel so uncomfortable being in a room discussing Somali issues and ajanabis are casually on stage or in our spaces. You never see us going in other ethnicity spaces and speaking for them. I'm so sick of it.
I agree it's not on.
People often say that don't matter but it does.
Especially somali ciyaal that see that and it impacts their confidence.
The way us Somalis are handling this rn is not it.

We need some sort of Somali media referee. If you saying some mad stuff you get a red card.

Or for you Canadians they get sent to the penalty box let them think about what they said.

The mad thing is that I was on tiktok and I saw this video joking about Arab women.
Out of nowhere some dude made a joke about Somali dudes.
Sad thing is that somali girls were enabling this.
I would never back another man mocking Somalis.

What were they saying

Trending

Latest posts