Are unbelievers unintelligent?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
You are all going to naar and burn for eternity. Christianity is the right religion. I am going to have a front row seat pointing and laughing at those who rejected Christ. Repent and accept now or suffer the consequences later.
Western4Life replied?

Common L :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You are all going to naar and burn for eternity. Christianity is the right religion. I am going to have a front row seat pointing and laughing at those who rejected Christ. Repent and accept now or suffer the consequences later.
Why do I have to go through Christ?

the reason I personally believe in Islam is to worship Allah alone.

Christ didn’t create me why should I grant him my worship.

You need to understand why Christianity is less favourable.

You also said you’d have a front row seat laughing at us burning in hellshows the lack of sympathy in your religion. I would never wish such things on a non-Muslim even if they were my enemy. You yourself need to fear Allah and repent:deadrose:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Why do I have to go through Christ?

the reason I personally believe in Islam is to worship Allah alone.

Christ didn’t create me why should I grant him my worship.

You need to understand why Christianity is less favourable.

You also said you’d have a front row seat laughing at us burning in hellshows the lack of sympathy in your religion. I would never wish such things on a non-Muslim even if they were me enemy. You yourself need to fear Allah and repent:deadrose:
Chunks replied?

Common W 🥶

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
Do they not understand their eternal soul is at risk of hellfire?

How dumb can a person be to not believe in the day of judgement?

What is it about their brains that refuses to get this basic concept?

And why do they fervently believe that not them but us are going to hell for not believing in their made up story?

Where does faith swell from in our minds or bodies so that we may be able to nurture our low IQ brethren to save their souls from eternal pain?
yes they are caus they belive we come from monkeys
images.jpg

I live my life based on this notion;

"Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them."
Aurelius

Allah is our Creator.

He is our Creator, our Cherisher, our Sustainer.

"based on the virtues you have lived by"

being grateful to Allah, worshipping Allah and serving Allah are among the virtues we should live by. It is injustice to turn your back on your parents. That being so, how much worse if you turn your back on Allah.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
But their counterpoint is “how do you know there is a day of judgement?” What do you say then?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Without anyone taking offence, will anyone explain the gog and magog thing? Is it literal or figurative? I’ve been thinking about it for years

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Do they not understand their eternal soul is at risk of hellfire?

How dumb can a person be to not believe in the day of judgement?

What is it about their brains that refuses to get this basic concept?

And why do they fervently believe that not them but us are going to hell for not believing in their made up story?

Where does faith swell from in our minds or bodies so that we may be able to nurture our low IQ brethren to save their souls from eternal pain?
Their intelligence and existence is irrelevant to belief in hellfire or heaven. If they don't believe in those and they're athiest then that is theit belief system. They will find out once they die that an afterlife exists, but until they die you can't convince them and they will only believe they're a Mammal that evolved from an Ape in Africa millions years ago.

Trending