Are there atheist in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better be seeing as a nutcase then openly admit being a Gaal, and get hordes of Zombies bashing your skull in down there.

This is what i picture to transpire, when a Somali confesses openly to be A Gaal in Somalia.

Something out of a scene in the movie Dawn of the dead or World War Z

The "living dead" are the disbelievers.

Say, "Who provides for you from the heaven and the earth? Or who controls hearing and sight and who brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living and who arranges [every] matter?" They will say, " Allah," so say, "Then will you not fear Him?"

-Surah Yunus 10:31

"The Qur’an also refers to belief as life and light, and disbelief as death and darkness. In 6:122 it says: “Is He who was dead then We raised him to life and made for him a light by which he walks among the people, like him whose likeness is that of one in utter darkness whence he cannot come forth.” It also speaks of those whose hearts are alive and those whose hearts are dead. “Dead are they, not living….” (16:21) So just as God brings forth the dead from the living and the living from the dead, He brings forth an unbeliever from a believer and a believer from an unbeliever – a spiritually alive person from a spiritually dead person."

http://www.islamfrominside.com/Pages/Tafsir/Tafsir(10-31).html

I forget the other verse I had in mind but there is more proof that the living are the believers and the dead from the living are the disbelievers.

Kratos

Sonder
By that definition, your point makes sense. Culturally speaking, a Somali would cease to be a "cultural" Somali, when leaving their faith. That certainly makes sense.

It's a good thing culture isn't stagnant. Somali culture will most likely change over time and what it means to be a "cultural" Somali will change as well.

The "living dead" are the disbelievers.

Say, "Who provides for you from the heaven and the earth? Or who controls hearing and sight and who brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living and who arranges [every] matter?" They will say, " Allah," so say, "Then will you not fear Him?"

-Surah Yunus 10:31

"The Qur’an also refers to belief as life and light, and disbelief as death and darkness. In 6:122 it says: “Is He who was dead then We raised him to life and made for him a light by which he walks among the people, like him whose likeness is that of one in utter darkness whence he cannot come forth.” It also speaks of those whose hearts are alive and those whose hearts are dead. “Dead are they, not living….” (16:21) So just as God brings forth the dead from the living and the living from the dead, He brings forth an unbeliever from a believer and a believer from an unbeliever – a spiritually alive person from a spiritually dead person."

http://www.islamfrominside.com/Pages/Tafsir/Tafsir(10-31).html

I forget the other verse I had in mind but there is more proof that the living are the believers and the dead from the living are the disbelievers.

You might aswell quote from a Harry potter book, all religions are fiction to me.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don't believe in death penalty. It closes the door for anyone who has doubts to come and clear the doubts if they have.
If you have doubts they dont declare it openly and they won't get hurt only if they go out of their way after being talked to and showed proof to declare theyre kafir will they be killed.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you have doubts they dont declare it openly and they won't get hurt only if they go out of their way after being talked to and showed proof to declare theyre kafir will they be killed.
I don't generally perform religious arguments, but on the topic of death for apostasy, there's a very obvious contradiction.

In the Quran, it clearly states that there is no compulsion in Islam and that it's haram.
And yet, in the Hadith, it states that apostasy is punishable by death.

How do y'all reconcile that?

Hell, here's a whole wiki article about it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Baqara_256#Relevance_to_apostasy

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don't generally perform religious arguments, but on the topic of death for apostasy, there's a very obvious contradiction.

In the Quran, it clearly states that there is no compulsion in Islam and that it's haram.
And yet, in the Hadith, it states that apostasy is punishable by death.

How do y'all reconcile that?

Hell, here's a whole wiki article about it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Baqara_256#Relevance_to_apostasy
The difference is whether it's declared publicly or not and whether they just leave and come back or use it against muslims to damage.
There's a lot of different views so I won't speak on something I don't have much knowledge on sorry.

Probably they can't come out because crazy ass muslims will kill them on sight, if only muslims had as much passion for rebuilding their shithole countries as they did for their faith.

The world would be a better place.

Probably they can't come out because crazy ass muslims will kill them on sight, if only muslims had as much passion for rebuilding their shithole countries as they did for their faith.

The world would be a better place.
Why do exmuslims busy themselves with islam. If they have left islam let go and move on

Why do exmuslims busy themselves with islam. If they have left islam let go and move on
Are we allowed to let go and move on?
Most of us can't even come out without risking death or being disowned due to Somalinimo being so interwoven with this stupid made up religion.

Are we allowed to let go and move on?
Most of us can't even come out without risking death or being disowned due to Somalinimo being so interwoven with this stupid made up religion.
But you keep worrying about islam. All your negative comments to this make believe religion. You are obviously in the diaspora. No one knows you. Cuqdad ba kugu dacay. Let go.
If you cared about somalinimo you would be different.
Let go sxb.

But you keep worrying about islam. All your negative comments to this make believe religion. You are obviously in the diaspora. No one knows you. Cuqdad ba kugu dacay. Let go.
If you cared about somalinimo you would be different.
Let go sxb.
Of course I'm worried about shitslam because I'm forced to practice it like many other ex-muslims. I'll keep complaining about this religion until it's no longer an integral part of somali culture.

Of course I'm worried about shitslam because I'm forced to practice it like many other ex-muslims. I'll keep complaining about this religion until it's no longer an integral part of somali culture.
Well you are going to die practising islam forcefully because islam and somali will never cease to exist . You are not sincere in islam so dont complain as you are not a muslim. It isnt good for the soul . Caadi iiska dhig. Also atheists dont exist in somalia as they have never been seen. I take it you are an atheist

Well you are going to die practising islam forcefully because islam and somali will never cease to exist . You are not sincere in islam so dont complain as you are not a muslim. It isnt good for the soul . Caadi iiska dhig. Also dont exist in somalia as they have never been seen. I take it you are an atheist
I'll complain all I want sweetie, you can't police my speech.
Also they do exist however they must keep their beliefs under wraps due to the way disbelievers are perceived in Somalia, it'd likely result in their death since Islam advocates for the killing of apostates.

It will be part of the somali culture forever mate, its part of our identity. We were one of the very first people who choose islam with open arm, and we will still do so until the day of judgement.

If you choose to be a none-muslim, then go ahead and move on. There is no reason for you to go around and hating on it, since that isn't gonna accomplish anything.

There is a reason i like agnostic people, and not atheist. Agnostic people don't go around hating on peoples religions, instead they respect them. But atheist on the other hand, go around hating on religion all the time like it's their fucking job. You people stopped believing in religion, so why waste your times fighting it?. Is it because you people are scared to be proven wrong in the day of judgement, when you will be standing in front of the almighty. Do you seriously believe that defeating religion (on earth), is somehow gonna remove this feeling of uneasiness.

I'll complain all I want sweetie, you can't police my speech.
Also they do exist however they must keep their beliefs under wraps due to the way disbelievers are perceived in Somalia, it'd likely result in their death since Islam advocates for the killing of apostates.
Do you believe in God

It will be part of the somali culture forever mate, its part of our identity. We were one of the very first people who choose islam with open arm, and we will still do so until the day of judgement.

If you choose to be a none-muslim, then go ahead and move on. There is no reason for you to go around and hating on it, since that isn't gonna accomplish anything.

There is a reason i like agnostic people, and not atheist. Agnostic people don't go around hating on peoples religions, instead they respect them. But atheist on the other hand, go around hating on religion all the time like it's their fucking job. You people stopped believing in religion, so why waste your times fighting it?. Is it because you people are scared to be proven wrong in the day of judgement, when you will be standing in front of the almighty. Do you seriously believe that defeating religion (on earth), is somehow gonna remove this feeling of uneasiness.
Lmao I'm actually agnostic
I'm not scared of judgement day or death, I just despise this religion so much that hating it makes me feel loads better.
^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts