Are there atheist in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Hey, I'm a somali Atheist and all i can say is that these guys will be killed if they openly admit they are not muslims anymore.

Ramen

🌸
Somali identity is shaped by Islam so Somalis before Islam weren't Somalis or at least the Somalis we know today
then how did the guntiino and other traditional clothes develop
(guntiino is seen as something naked idk)

islam tells us to cover our bodies

There are a few in Somalia but they are quiet about their atheism, there is even a guy who professes to be a prophet and has a village of followers :icon lol: if you can believe that.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I’m pretty sure many of the warlords and politicians are atheists since they don’t fear going to hell by killing 1000s of people

then how did the guntiino and other traditional clothes develop
(guntiino is seen as something naked idk)

islam tells us to cover our bodies
Guntiino is never worn in public also guntiino and dirac are leftovers of the somali culture before Islam look at how we eat the way we handle or selfs etc etc Somali culture has been heavily even the words we speak Somali culture has been heavily shaped by islam just like how amhara culture was shaped by Christianity

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
But how come that no one has been caught yet? I have never heard of a case of someone being punished?
He's not in Somalia. You can be an atheist in the west. No one is mad enough to kill someone for apostasy in the west. You can go to jail. It'd simply be considered murder.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's pretty rough to be a Christian in Somalia, imagine being a godless individual. You'll get killed before you finished your sentence lmao

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
And what will happen if they openly announce their atheism? :cosbyhmm:

I am a muslim but I have just been wandering as I have never heard of such cases. Are they punishable by death according to the laws there?

Also for the Somali atheist here, are you or do you have the desire to move to motherland?
I can't really say they're atheists, but like they don't practise the deen due to them living in unnavigated baadiyo/tuulo so most likely they're pagans and some believe in Waaq.. They're few tho.... mostly old people from the past era

If we talking about the ethnicity, then there are Somali atheist. They mostly didn't come outta the closet, in fear of being disowned, mistreated, by their own parents & relatives. I'd seen a trend where mostly admit being atheist on the net. I don't see them irl. Sounds a bit confusing..:hmm:

When someone in Somalia stops praying they're treated as qof waalan. All the so called nutcases in Somalia are probably just gaalo

I can't really say they're atheists, but like they don't practise the deen due to them living in unnavigated baadiyo/tuulo so most likely they're pagans and some believe in Waaq.. They're few tho.... mostly old people from the past era

If we talking about the ethnicity, then there are Somali atheist. They mostly didn't come outta the closet, in fear of being disowned, mistreated, by their own parents & relatives. I'd seen a trend where mostly admit being atheist on the net. I don't see them irl. Sounds a bit confusing..:hmm:
Bro nobody believes in waq that shit is dead all reer badiyo know about islam sxb the last waaqists died hundreds of years ago

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Bro nobody believes in waq that shit is dead all reer badiyo know about islam sxb the last waaqists died hundreds of years ago
I saw some... so please don't judge. They're few tho, very, very few:ohhhdamn: they're mostly the ones knowns as caamo, too old..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw some... so please don't judge. They're few tho, very, very few:ohhhdamn: they're mostly the ones knowns as caamo, too old..

Yeah I've seen some that basically know nothing about islam but a flat out waaqist I have never seen did you ask them if they know about islam

When someone in Somalia stops praying they're treated as qof waalan. All the so called nutcases in Somalia are probably just gaalo

Better be seeing as a nutcase then openly admit being a Gaal, and get hordes of Zombies bashing your skull in down there.

This is what i picture to transpire, when a Somali confesses openly to be A Gaal in Somalia.

dawn-of-the-dead-stupid-wanna-be-zombies-running.jpg

clh2-ca-0e-0309-dawn15-r0-01.jpg

Something out of a scene in the movie Dawn of the dead or World War Z

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yeah I've seen some that basically know nothing about islam but a flat out waaqist I have never seen did you ask them if they know about islam
If you ask them about the islam teachings.. Some say honestly that they don't know about it... while others ignorantly tell you "War ha na wareerinin, ee na kor dhaaf" meaning they ignore you... Hopefully they aren't alive or maybe practising muslims if alive... they are pure jaahils. Some believe in waaq too.. and will tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending