Are there any Somalis who are an atheist?

Lost people. They drank the koolaid of liberalism and new atheism. Sometimes they’re marxists as well. At the end of the day you will follow an ideology, political or religious as if it’s your deen. However one is man made, the other is not. Pick you religon and choose wisely
This site is chalk full of murtards or murtard sympathizers and nobody seems to care but God forbid you say something politically incorrect. Peak western integration
:dead:

Somali exmuslims are extremely annoying, maybe its just Somalis as whole are extreme & annoying lol.

Anyway many of them are miserable beings coming from the abuse on the hands of their parents (majority hoyo) specially the exmuslim women .
They have a personal problem with Islam that's why they obsessed with debunking Islam .

You find some normal exmuslims here & there who mind their buisness & aren't annoying like the other ones.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Somali exmuslims are extremely annoying, maybe its just Somalis as whole are extreme & annoying lol.

Anyway many of them are miserable beings coming from the abuse on the hands of their parents (majority hoyo) specially the exmuslim women .
They have a personal problem with Islam that's why they obsessed with debunking Islam .

You find some normal exmuslims here & there who mind their buisness & aren't annoying like the other ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Saaxiib, you are always Muslim. Even if you do not believe, you are yet one of us. You had the shahada said into your ear as a mere babe. It is in you now, saaxiib. No escaping it and I will expect you to report for duty when we one day jump the walls of Jerusalem.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Last edited:
Lost people. They drank the koolaid of liberalism and new atheism. Sometimes they’re marxists as well. At the end of the day you will follow an ideology, political or religious as if it’s your deen. However one is man made, the other is not. Pick you religon and choose wisely
Liberalism is not a religion. You have a lot of privileged atheist white men who are conservatives because it serves their needs.

Last edited:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Saaxiib, you are always Muslim. Even if you do not believe, you are yet one of us. You had the shahada said into your ear as a mere babe. It is in you now, saaxiib. No escaping it and I will expect you to report for duty when we one day jump the walls of Jerusalem.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don’t think he meant it in a bad way. Judging by some of your posts, I’m surprised as well.

Waa wali nin loyal. He knows his hooyo and aabo made a pledge to our cause the day they said the shahada to him as an infant and I trust he will not make oathbreakers of them when the time comes.

Viserys Targaryen Applause GIF by Game of Thrones

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
There is no ex-muslim somalis, just somalis who have temporarily stopped believing and have low imaan but will accept Allah again.

I legit believe gaal somalis are just having a phase and will come back to light after sobering up. Being religious is now genetic in us, a somali can commit all the sins in the world but he/she will never truly stop believing Allah exists.

Trending