Are they a different race?

• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't resemble other Horn Africans and don't speak a Cushitic language. Are they a different race that immigrated to the Horn? Here are some examples of our differences.

Somali women:
tumblr_lc13iqqd0V1qet9h4o1_400.jpg

Oromo woman:
firehiwot-guluma.jpg

Afar woman:
f1301a21e630b434187d93a7e57eab81.jpg

Habesha woman:
NT3Fquc-IR_N8Na-x_05-MyMoRm1YzccILBy0yu05aNry6RRBF1xEh22OiX5LQ9Ucenp-Ec-JpeN-z2F8XR-J9JA6mTuXP29era5YxHJrtwD_P_hqwtBBOxoJogwqJZq_gZYEagBTMc=s0-d

They are definitely not the same people as the rest of us. I refuse to accept it lol.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
They’re semites and the rest are cushites.

But in reality Somalis aren’t cushite either, we are simply just Somali.

They have their own native Semitic language and they look very different from other Cushitic peoples. I've seen Tutsis that look more Somali than Habeshas.
Language doesn't determine what race you belong in sxb. An African-American speaks English as their First language, but they're still Madow not European.

I've never seen a Tutsi that looks Somali btw, they all have the bantu look now & speak a bantu language. Habeshas on the other hand, have that typical/general Horner/Cushite look that we share with them, although there will be minor differences.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They are a different race but we get lumped together because we live next to each other and most people aren't aware of our existence.

We will set the record straight once we shake off this "black" label though.
tenor.gif

Language doesn't determine what race you belong in sxb. An African-Ameircan speaks English as their First language, but they're still Madow not European.

I've never seen a Tutsi that looks Somali btw, they all have the bantu look now & speak a bantu langauge. Habeshas on the other hand, have that typical/general Horner/Cushite look that we share with them, although there will be minor differences.
Some Tutsis actually look very Horn African. Take Paul Kagame for example:
Kagame-looks.jpg

He would completely blend in with the average person in Somalia.

Habeshas are not in one way, some look more semitic and some more Madow(omotic) while somali look like us there is difference. Somalis are the ones with least negroid and arab admixture and we're known to be darker than the rest of horners.
IMG_2413.jpg

They don't resemble other Horn Africans and don't speak a Cushitic language. Are they a different race that immigrated to the Horn? Here are some examples of our differences.

Somali women:
tumblr_lc13iqqd0V1qet9h4o1_400.jpg

Oromo woman:
firehiwot-guluma.jpg

Afar woman:
f1301a21e630b434187d93a7e57eab81.jpg

Habesha woman:
NT3Fquc-IR_N8Na-x_05-MyMoRm1YzccILBy0yu05aNry6RRBF1xEh22OiX5LQ9Ucenp-Ec-JpeN-z2F8XR-J9JA6mTuXP29era5YxHJrtwD_P_hqwtBBOxoJogwqJZq_gZYEagBTMc=s0-d

They are definitely not the same people as the rest of us. I refuse to accept it lol.
Habesha women look sexy as f*ck when they are good looking.

:ahh::deadosama::wowsweat:

Ive met some Habeshas that look 100% Indian/Asian, you wouldnt be able to tell they are Africans.
Some that look Somali
Some that look mixed (black/white)
Some that look bantu.
They are not a pure race, heavily mixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts